PDA

View Full Version : You gotta be educated to be this naturally and giftedly stupid.....

orangetom1999
01-29-2020, 06:27 AM
You gotta become educated to become this giftedly stupid but this is a textbook example of what is coming to America. In some respects it is already here.

I also keep stating that someone out here wants to turn us into Englishmen and or Continentals. To feminize the American Male...to neuter him.....

Only education can dumb people down this far...a television and movie education.

here...this link...this is what is coming to America..

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...ish-behaviour/

Historically men tend towards doing....they do things..get things done. They don't feel things done or get others to do it for them...to get others to "Flashdance" them through life's hurdles.

Men tend to look up to achievers....those who get things done. Men tend to admire people who take risks and succeed in their risk taking.

And men talk about others who get things done and how they did things..got things done. About others who take risks in getting things done and succeed.

This means mental and spiritual conditioning....towards a definite skill set.

Getting others to do things for you means social skills are the route to getting things done...politics. Not figuring out how to do things yourself...nor take risks yourself to get them done.

Women tend to use and rely on their social skills more than do men...in getting things done. This particularly once children are involved.
And women/females do not tend to take risks which will jeopardize their feminine attraction skill...their beauty skills...the ability to draw a male to them....against other competitors.

Once you go down this road to feminizing the men....and remove from them their willingness to take risks....you lessen the pool of risk takers available to women...and children.
And women tend to want a man/male who is not competition for them in the emotions or drama department....feminized competition.....more drama and emotions then they and children....high maintenance.

This kind of educated stupidity.........puts people in a position to be more dependent on government to fill the risk taking roles.
This is why the male must be feminized..to create more dependency on government...not independency.

You have to become educated to become this naturally and giftedly stupid because when seconds count .....government is minutes to hours away....if not days away.

Don't get me wrong here...I do not watch sports nor spend my time talking about sports....nor worship at the sports altar. I am not interested in Kobe Bryant and other sports figures but am aware of their contributions to sports...risk taking...achievement.

I do feel sympathy for Kobe Bryants relations...and their loss.

But I do not worship at the altar of Sports so to speak.....as do so many Americans. Nor do I read the sports page of the news paper.

However..if the marketplace is willing to pay these people to play sports...ok...no problem by me...this is free market capitalism at work. I have no objections with this.

My hero's are in other arenas than the demi gods of sports. My achievers/risk takers are in other arenas than sports.

Only education/propaganda/Kool aid can dumb a people down to be this naturally stupid.

And this Kool aid is coming to America as we are being turned into Englishmen and Continentals...internationalists......"Feminized"

When you feminize the males/men...you create competition for women..not a help mate.
And women understand this kind of social competition more acutely than do most males/men.

This too is why it is kool aid...and stupid..

And these feminized stupids are becoming our leaders. Just look at the Democratic election line up. Giving away other peoples monies..other peoples risk taking...so some can get it for free...for votes to keep and maintain power.

Not creating jobs...achieving .....but creating more government dependency.

Virginia....disarming the people....leading to more government depencency..not indepencency...and self sufficiency....by design.

You gotta be educated to be that giftedly stupid that you don't see the kool aid someone is trying to feed us in government dependency.....ie....."Herding."

Ishmaelites run Wild.

Be Warned the English/Continental dependency feminization being planned for America. Not independency..but government dependency.

The American system is one designed of Independency...not dependency. Once you understand this ....go back and look more closely at both the Republican and Democrat parties and see which party teaches this to the American people....even look at our education system...financed by the body politic.

Yet you know deep down in your American heart..that this is true...Independency versus Dependency.

Which system is one of whoredom....buying, selling, and or trading the very soul of America...for power and control....Dependency versus Independency?????

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Orangetom

orangetom1999
01-29-2020, 09:48 AM
Now for step two of this article and or OP on Stupid....

If you the members understand the point/points I am attempting to make about Independency versus government dependency......you will now understand what I am going to state here.

The most independent recognizing minded individual in America is the white heterosexual Christian male.

If you the members here comprehend the width and breadth of this independence and the need to move toward government dependence in everything ….you can now understand the push to demonize the White male...particularly the White Heterosexual Christian male.

You can now understand why the white male is the new Extremist terrorist threat in America.

It is his independent streak...and the need of internationalists to feminize him and or make him part of the feminine "Herd."

Failing the feminization of the White Heterosexual Christian male...demonize and marginalize him in everything American.

And this is also why California and New York are so important as role models for the rest of us to follow.....dependency and feminization...Herd animals...places where they think they are the "Herd" and the rest of us must follow suit.

After all ...they know what is best for the rest of America.....particularly Hollywood.

Ishmaelites at work.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
Orangetom

Brownwater Riverrat 13
01-29-2020, 04:22 PM
Long time no hear from. Yet you come back with a blast! Very well put my friend, hang on while I change my maxi pad...........couldn't agree with you more. No truer words have been spoken and I can't add anything.

bacpacker
01-30-2020, 01:05 AM
Well put OT, Well Put. Not really anything to add, since what you state is very obvious. At least to those that bother looking at what is going on with an open mind. The libs can do nothing independantly, just go in lock step with whatever is in fashion today.

orangetom1999
01-30-2020, 04:55 PM
Ok folks...Ok....now phase three..

Let us see how this one fits....how we can now see and recognize something for which I believe no one wants us to see...to recognize..to understand concerning dependency versus independency.

Here goes...buckle up.....!!

MAGA

Dependency or Independency????

Cutting rules, regulations, and controls on businesses..putting people and businesses back to work...is that fostering dependency or Independency???

Again...if you follow as to what I am alluding about the phony Republican and Democrat system at work on us.... You begin to see that this dependency versus Independency is much more than most Americans can think through for themselves.

Now perhaps some can understand why the visceral hatred for Trump and Company ….outside what our rigged news media is willing to tell us.....including Fox News.

In putting people back to work MAGA is verily pissing off someone in the dependency business....big time pissed at MAGA and company.

You see!!!??

Ishmaelites at work.....willing to put people into bondage... economic and social ...in order to secure the herd..and their profits...even if it means keeping people out of work.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
Orangetom

Brownwater Riverrat 13
02-01-2020, 02:55 PM
Rgr, Rgr, on target an trackin!

orangetom1999
02-02-2020, 01:17 PM
Oh...one more thing...….

I will not be watching the Super Bowl game today. I never watch it.

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite.

bacpacker
02-02-2020, 05:49 PM
Gave up on the NFL several years ago. No worth wastin my time with.

orangetom1999
02-02-2020, 06:24 PM
Gave up on the NFL several years ago. No worth wastin my time with.

Good for you backpacker.

Same here...

Been out in my garage working to change out the timing belt on my Ranger pick up truck. It is long overdue and it is also a tedious job.

Got it changed out and in the re assembly process now. ...stopped for lunch.

Changed out the AC belt as well as the serpentine belt while I was in there. No sense in going half way when I am all disassembled like that.

Looked up kick off time on The WWW but will not be watching it.

I need to know when to go to the grocery store...and I figure after kick off time is best...traffic on the road should also be verily down.

Will be carrying concealed nonetheless. Kimber 1911.

Best get back to my Truck.

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite