PDA

View Full Version : Thank goodness..

orangetom1999
03-29-2020, 01:34 PM
Wow...unbelievable...someone in Washington DC still has some sense.....

I believe this would have turned out differently were we still under the Obama Administration...it would have been the Virginia Governor/Democrats and runaway gun control....amok/chaos. Ishmaelites run wild..

Here...

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/03/28/ttrump-admin-names-gun-makers-retailers-essential-businesses-nationwide/

This has got to have many lefties with torqued jaws tighter than a set of vice grip pliers....and I'm glad.

My Non Ishmaelite .02,
Orangetom

Domeguy
03-30-2020, 03:46 AM
I shudder to think what kind of a disaster we would be in right now if Hillary was our Commander in Chief. And I just had a thought yesterday, I can think of no one better that I could ask for running our country than President Trump when the switch gets thrown to restart our economy.

Metrocruiser
03-30-2020, 07:27 AM
I love that optimism!

Domeguy
03-31-2020, 02:47 AM
Thank you. When things get back to normal, or at least the “new normal”, we don’t need a bunch of idiot politicians deciding how to restart and then run the country. We need a smart savvy businessman with a no nonsense attitude to kick some ass and get things up and running quickly. Politicians would just slow things down with endless meetings where they would pat them selves on the back and tell us how great of a job they are doing. And we don’t need politicians pointing fingers at each other blaming the other side for causing all the problems. I feel President Trump is one of the most capable men in our country when it comes to running businesses and making shit happen, and that’s what we will need....someone to make shit happen...now.

bacpacker
03-31-2020, 11:58 PM
Amen. He's nowhere near perfect. But he gets things done and loves the country