PDA

View Full Version : Your daily EDC

hank2222
09-27-2011, 07:27 AM
My Daily EDC is the following items

-Ipad2-with it accessories in Harlem Cocoon Sling bag
-Zero Tolerance 350.folding knife
-cellphone with outer cover that has a bult in card slot for driver's lic's & debt in the pocket
-key's ring with blood info on the strap for the car and front door of the house
-sunglass with neck cord

I do carry a weapon here and there because of some of the place's i go into i do not carry my pistol into the place because of them posted no weapon sign's .So a folding knife as basic self defense weapon that i keep with me as it need

The Stig
09-27-2011, 12:23 PM
Glock 23 or 27 depending on attire/mood
1 extra Glock 23 mag (which works in either gun)
Keys (set up minimalist style. No Schneider from One Day at A Time rigs for me)
Kershaw el cheapo spring assisted knife
Android Pro in Otterbox

That's what I always carry. At night I'll add a Surefire E1B (which I hope to replace with a VTAC L4 mini at some point)

izzyscout21
09-27-2011, 12:50 PM
Being in sales, I can't have it obvios tat I'm ready to rock.
Here's what's in my pocket:

Kel-tec PF-9
3 mags
Benchmade Auto-stryker pocketknife
Streamlight PT-2L ( replaces the Surefire E1 Backup I lost awile back)
Minimal keys
Casio G'zone Rock cell phone.

Gunfixr
09-27-2011, 10:33 PM
Well, I work in a gunshop, so I openly carry to work. Usually my Kimber Compact Stainless in 45acp. Instead of the 7rd mag it has an 8rd mag (in an Officers length frame), and 2 10rd mags in my pocket. In my other pocket with my wallet is the Kershaw Razor knife. My cell is in another pocket (cargo pants), and on the Ranger type belt is a Gerber multitool and LED 100 lumnen flashlight.
Since I drive 38 miles each way to work, out into the country and back, I also have my GHB. This is an S.O.Tech sling bag with fire starting gear, poncho, and three days worth of MREs (stripped down). Also is some other survival gear, and a secondary, smaller handgun, should I need to go well concealed. It's a Polish P64 in 9x18mm loaded with JHPs, and having 2 extra mags. In addition, there is almost a full flat of bottled water in the car all the time, being rotated constantly.