PDA

View Full Version : Homefront

RedJohn
03-15-2011, 04:08 PM
While we're talking about games, what about Homefront?

The year is 2027. Her infrastructure shattered and military in disarray, America has fallen to a savage occupation by the nuclear armed Greater Korean Republic. Abandoned by her former allies, the United States is a bleak landscape of walled towns and abandoned suburbs. This is a police state where high school stadiums have become detention centers, and shopping malls shelter armored attack vehicles. Join the Resistance, stand united and fight for freedom against an overwhelming military force In Homefront’s gripping, cinematic single player campaign, and experience epic, ground breaking multiplayer action all set in a terrifyingly plausible near-future world.

Homefront (http://www.homefront-game.com/)

Fatty
03-15-2011, 04:15 PM
I'll be buying it once the price comes down. The trailer sold me instantly.

RedJohn
03-15-2011, 05:48 PM
When I come back stateside, I'll get the new Battlefield, Homefront and Battle for LA.

Twitchy
03-20-2011, 08:58 PM
When I come back stateside, I'll get the new Battlefield, Homefront and Battle for LA.

WAIT... You game? o.o

RedJohn
03-20-2011, 10:00 PM
WAIT... You game? o.o

Yes but I suck at it. I cannot play with the youngsters that jump and can shoot while doing rabbit jumps and hit you every time, but with friends using real tactics, it is a lot of fun. Trouble is gathering a few friends at the same time. Some servers are demanding in participation to start a private game.

Twitchy
03-21-2011, 12:39 AM
Yes but I suck at it. I cannot play with the youngsters that jump and can shoot while doing rabbit jumps and hit you every time, but with friends using real tactics, it is a lot of fun. Trouble is gathering a few friends at the same time. Some servers are demanding in participation to start a private game.

What platform... maybe we will have to do a preppers game night... with prizes....

*vertstang86 likes that idea...

RedJohn
03-21-2011, 12:53 AM
What platform... maybe we will have to do a preppers game night... with prizes....

I do mostly PS3 because network connection is free.

Twitchy
03-21-2011, 01:23 AM
I do mostly PS3 because network connection is free.

ah darn it.... All i have is the 360 and no money for a PS3...

Chubbs
03-22-2011, 01:22 PM
I got the PS3.....mostly play cod black ops at the moment though and I am currently waiting to get it back from playstation because it got the YELLOW LIGHT OF DEATH......and if you dont have the new slim they say it will happen to it eventually!

Kodiak
03-27-2011, 05:37 AM
I game on a 360 and am currently playing Homefront. It's a good game, but campared to Modern Warfare and Battlefront games, the controls seem a little slow and clunky to me. Good game though, lots of fun.

The Stig
04-22-2011, 05:24 PM
I'm in the market for a new 1st Person Shooter game. I have Bad Company 2 and it's fun but I've beaten it. I'm not a huge gamer so I might play for 30 minutes every few weeks or so.

RedJohn
04-22-2011, 05:29 PM
I've been playing a little too much lately. I need to stop and resume work.