Page 17 of 94 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome new members! Introduce yourselves here

Dont worry about shitting yourself
    Probably just about as good as it was to see you here brother !!!

Hey everyone I Live in the Southeast always lived life to the fullest, and always prepared for the worst.
    Have a great family.

I work to live, not live to work

Claptrap's Problem Solver

Welcome aboard Meatman. Glad to have you.
    If you think that come SHTF you are gonna jock up in all your kit and be a death-dealing one man army, you're an idiot - izzyscout

New guy from Colorado here. Just wanted to say hello and say I am glad to be a part of the forum and look forward to learning a bunch and sharing what I can.

I'll most likely shit myself

Hello to all the new folks. Glad to see you in here.

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon5126 View Post
    Are you a native cheezer or an imported cheezehead?
    Im a recent import, military sent me to this state.

Garden? I'll show you a garden....
    My name is Sabrina, we run a small 7 acre working farm in the PNW. I have goats, pigs, the occasional feeder calf, rabbits, sicilian donkey, chickens, ducks and herd dogs. I run a small 8 family CSA (community supported agriculture) that pays for our gardens. We sell various livestock and animal products to pay for our livestock. I raise about 80% of our food: meat and produce. I can/dehydrate/jerk. I'm the farmer here, my hubby is Army and when he is home is the builder and weapons guru. I dabble on a few of these forums, primarily in the fall/winter. Spring/summer I am too dang busy. Because we run a commercial farm and teach reskilling to make money...my OPSEC is totally out the window...so you can forget about reminding me OPSEC...I have a business license for my farm with my address on it for Pete's Sake...the government knows I am here. Instead I focus on community building pre-shtf. its safe to say we are most people we knows Bug Out Location.

I am entirely uninterested in conspiracy theory, religious banter, feminazism...or the like. I belong to a few local transition community initiatives and I work on reskilling as a lifestyle so that...in the event of shtf...I am already doing what I need to do to up my chances of survival.

We've been married a coon's age, have two kids, he is nearing military retirement and all in all we just live a traditional lifestyle. I tell people I am Laura Ingalls minus the Holly Hobby clothes. In my spare time I have two classes left until I finish my MBA...

See ya on the boards,
    Sabrina aka Ravensgrove

The source of all known trouble in the universe

Welcome to all the new members.

Queen of the Doom Room
    Hi All,

I saw several people from Florida here so I thought I’d register. My husband and I live on the East Coast of Central Florida in what I call “Our Little House in the Hood”. The neighborhood isn’t the best but it’s what we’ve got and where we plan on staying for as long as we can. Two and half years ago I awoke from my slumber and told DH things were eventually going to go sideways and we needed to get ready. He was born and raised in Salt Lake and is a non-practicing LDS but I had no idea about their preparedness doctrine. When I brought the subject up he was all over it and we haven’t looked back since. Since then we’ve covered what we consider to be all the basics for our plan and now we are focusing on gardening and have built ourselves a nice little Patch. This Fall will mark our second year. The first year was a huge learning curve and I think we harvested more bugs than we did produce. I’ve also taken up Canning, mostly meats so we have ample proteins but a few things from the garden as well, and I Dehydrate on occasion. Since I enjoy cooking, I also experiment with our food storage quite often and use our Solar Oven when the outdoor thermometer reads anything less than Hotter Than Hell.

Having our basics covered is a huge comfort but we still have a long way to go and even more to learn. I’ve learned a few things along the way and am looking forward to sharing while learning from everyone else.

Justa

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    Hello and Howdy to all the new members!