Page 4 of 94 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome new members! Introduce yourselves here

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Claptrap's Problem Solver

Quote Originally Posted by tompnoid View Post
    hi i am tom rural pennsylvania i am avid fisherman and outdoors man i seen this the other day while i was bored lookin through some things and dug the posts especially grumpy old mans about fishing as soon as i figure out how to post pics ill put my fish up. i hope to be able to contribute as well as ask questions about learning to be more self efficient.
    Tom - sure glad you found us. Dive right in. We look forward to getting to know ya.
    If you think that come SHTF you are gonna jock up in all your kit and be a death-dealing one man army, you're an idiot - izzyscout

I hope this is the proper place to put this.

Just a bit about myself.

Been prepping, a survivalist or whatever you want to call it since 1973. Oil embargo got my attention at the ripe old age of 20. Many years later after a combination of careers, I'm still at it, though a bit different now.

Have a BOL, with large garden (150x120), chickens, and hogs from time to time. Pecan trees, blueberry, fig, peach and scuppernong vines. Minor solar, well, one VERY small wind charger. Trying to live the good life and be ready for whatever happens. I live in the Deep South. Have dealt with hurricanes since Camille, including Katrina. I hunt, fish and am trying to learn more about natural meds. Do have some health issues, but I just deal with them and hope I can keep up, if the time comes.

Anyway I belong to a few other forums, prepper type, woodworking (hobby/passion) gun.

Hope to learn more and new things here. Looks like a good place to be.

Jimmy

Claptrap's Problem Solver

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy24 View Post
    I hope this is the proper place to put this.

Just a bit about myself.

Been prepping, a survivalist or whatever you want to call it since 1973. Oil embargo got my attention at the ripe old age of 20. Many years later after a combination of careers, I'm still at it, though a bit different now.

Have a BOL, with large garden (150x120), chickens, and hogs from time to time. Pecan trees, blueberry, fig, peach and scuppernong vines. Minor solar, well, one VERY small wind charger. Trying to live the good life and be ready for whatever happens. I live in the Deep South. Have dealt with hurricanes since Camille, including Katrina. I hunt, fish and am trying to learn more about natural meds. Do have some health issues, but I just deal with them and hope I can keep up, if the time comes.

Anyway I belong to a few other forums, prepper type, woodworking (hobby/passion) gun.

Hope to learn more and new things here. Looks like a good place to be.

Jimmy
    From another member who's in a Camille/Katrina prone area welcome aboard.
    If you think that come SHTF you are gonna jock up in all your kit and be a death-dealing one man army, you're an idiot - izzyscout

Good afternoon! My name's Logan Smith, as my profile shows (don't worry, I don't have any problems with someone knowing my name and location)
    I've been a "prepper" since I was about 14 (nearly 6 years now!) I was involved with a variety of forums over the years, before my work hours picked up.
    I hope to enjoy this one more than I used to enjoy the others!

Hello!! I was told about this site from my father (eagle326) and was invited to join. He raves about all of you and how knowledgeable everyone is. So here I am ready to learn. Thank you!

Does NOT use a snake bit sucker kit on snake bits

Quote Originally Posted by scraig7339 View Post
    Hello!! I was told about this site from my father (eagle326) and was invited to join. He raves about all of you and how knowledgeable everyone is. So here I am ready to learn. Thank you!
    A daughter of Eagle's is a welcomed gift to the colony.
    You don't need to be the strongest
    or the most intelligent to survive
    but by having the right tools and
    the adaptability of change
    is where you will prevail.

Where's the epi?

Welcome to the colony! Did he tell you we have a Ladies Forum? Yeah, he can't get in it though...to bad for him You can request to join and I'll approve ya so you can come on in and visit with the rest of the wonderful ladies we have here. We are sooooooo outnumbered so we are very happy to have you here! I think you'll like it, everyone is wonderful.
    I apologize for nothing...

Welcome to all new folks. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Jimmy

Bacon saver

Aaaaahhh, a fledgling! Eagle I'm surprised you let one wander so far from the nest. Welcome Aboard, please tell what "stupid Human Tricks" has dear ol' dad done for us that we don't know about? We could all use a good laugh, then we'll start teachin how's that for a deal?
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

CC Gray Panther
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownwater Riverrat 13 View Post
    Aaaaahhh, a fledgling! Eagle I'm surprised you let one wander so far from the nest. Welcome Aboard, please tell what "stupid Human Tricks" has dear ol' dad done for us that we don't know about? We could all use a good laugh, then we'll start teachin how's that for a deal?
    What are you up to BRR ?