Page 56 of 94 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome new members! Introduce yourselves here

Claptrap's Problem Solver

Welcome in Domeguy. Hope you find lots of great information here and a place on the net to call home for a while.
    If you think that come SHTF you are gonna jock up in all your kit and be a death-dealing one man army, you're an idiot - izzyscout

For the Love of Cats

Welcome to all, since my last visit here. I'm looking foreward to hearing from you
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

Where's the epi?

Hi domeguy! Nice to see you here, hope that sweetie of a wife of yours is able to get on here once in a while too. Ya'll will have to come to our next TN meet and greet so you can get to know the rest of our TN (and hopefully our Ohio and Michigan-TN kind of adopted them) guys too. They are awesome! Watch out for Sniper T - he eats cats, Grumpy tries to save them though. Izzy is kind of weird in a nice sort of way...you'll get to know everyone soon since it doesn't take long.
    I apologize for nothing...

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Quote Originally Posted by ladyhk13 View Post
    Izzy is kind of weird in a nice sort of way..
    who you callin' wierd??
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Where's the epi?

Uhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmm........nobody? HI BROTHER!!! How's the family???

Premium Member

Welcome new members! Introduce yourselves here

Welcome all new members if I have missed any!

Update you guys I am doing good, I'm just gonna keep on truckin forward!

Re: Welcome new members! Introduce yourselves here

Quote Originally Posted by Brownwater Riverrat 13 View Post
    I'm a little late "detained elsewhere" but welcome aboard! I'll just echo as everyone else has already said I'm sure that you will be overwhelmed will intell and friends here. Please feel free to spill your guts as well. Remember......the only dumb question is the one that was never asked. Now about your "Hydrovac excavation" You should start your own thread on this right a away so everyone can jump on this idea and contribute their ideas. I think you're on to something here. Carry on............
    Hi BRr thanks for the welcome everyone.
    I live in a major city but my heart has always welcomed the outdoors, dogs, guns and beer.
    The last 15 years since i got married i have had my toys in limbo. Beer as well. My 1 ton bronco rusted out in the garage. I did keep my d60s and tires. Recently i just started playing with my guns again due to family planning in case of natural disaster or worse. Over the past 5 years i have been trying hard to come back to my rougher young mans lifestyle. Now that the kids are getting a little older i have convinced the wife to let me start building a bov for our weekend out of the city adventures to get my kids more accustomed to some survival skills.

I hope to post some pics of my projects soon.
    The future belongs to those who prepare for it.
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

The only time one should “fight fair” is when one is engaged in play.

Crotch Rocket

Quote Originally Posted by ladyhk13 View Post
    Ya'll will have to come to our next TN meet and greet so you can get to know the rest of our TN (and hopefully our Ohio and Michigan-TN kind of adopted them) guys too. They are awesome!
    I'm hoping to have a few more from MI join us next year. Half of my ride was pretty lonely! lol

Welcome in everyone, I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you through our discussions here.
    Consilio et animis

Essayons!

Where's the epi?

Sorry MTR...ya know LB and Kodiak are going to have to check out anyone first and then do a pat down before letting them in the truck. Don't want any stuff like they saw when you came out of your tent last time LOL!!!!!!!!!! We have to be careful who we bring in the fold especially from the North

Damn the propane, save the bacon!

There you go Lady, now MTR is going to turn all shy on us (at least we hope he does) As for the individuals he brings with him...I think we can trust his judgement.
    Be ready now, you won't have that chance later.