Page 59 of 94 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome new members! Introduce yourselves here

Howdy everyone. I found this site thru the SHTF section of HiPoint forums. So far what I've seen I like and the patch looks cool too. I am looking forward to learning from this site and hope I can provide some input also. BTW, I am a retired SFC from the SC National Guard and did time in Afghanistan and Desert Storm.

For the Love of Cats

I was hoping to organize a party in there this weekend, but it looks like it's going to be a bust

I'll join you for a drink Eagle(&son)
    And you don't have to worry about the tab if you like martinis, I got all the fixin's for every kind
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

CC Gray Panther
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper-T View Post
    I was hoping to organize a party in there this weekend, but it looks like it's going to be a bust

I'll join you for a drink Eagle(&son)
    And you don't have to worry about the tab if you like martinis, I got all the fixin's for every kind
    Thanks Sniper. And scraig7339 is a girl ; my daughter. Have you been taste testing those Martinis ?

Does NOT use a snake bit sucker kit on snake bits

Quote Originally Posted by scraig7339 View Post
    Hello!! I was told about this site from my father (eagle326) and was invited to join. He raves about all of you and how knowledgeable everyone is. So here I am ready to learn. Thank you!
    A daughter of Eagle's is a welcomed gift to the colony.
    You don't need to be the strongest
    or the most intelligent to survive
    but by having the right tools and
    the adaptability of change
    is where you will prevail.

Thunder Lizard Canning Club Chapter of the Old Farts Society

A curmudgeonly welcome to Greg, scraig and Spirit from the resident curmudgeon.
    Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me Liberty or give me death." Patrick Henry, Virginia House of Burgesses, March 23, 1775

Quo Vadis?

Luke 22:36, And he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

emergencyfoodssupplies.com

For the Love of Cats

oops, my bad, sorry scraig!

and Welcome Spirit!
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

RIP, brother. We are diminshed.
    yep, welcome to the newest and 'oldest' members. i forget about saying hello, most of the time. not that i am rude, just forgetful. and Eagle, i will have a tall frosty soda water. as i don't drink.
    "Ya need a hug, or a twinkee? Wait..forget the twinkie". - Dropy

"I'll be in my bunk" Jayne Cobb

'Catch, sauté, and release...' Sniper-T

'Always smile... it makes people wonder what the fuck you are thinking!' Sniper-T

Body Armor is not bullet proof, it is only bullet resistant.* Learn to become strictly a head hunter.*

'All I really needed was a hug'............ Domeguy

Bacon saver

Quote Originally Posted by spirit View Post
    Howdy everyone. I found this site thru the SHTF section of HiPoint forums. So far what I've seen I like and the patch looks cool too. I am looking forward to learning from this site and hope I can provide some input also. BTW, I am a retired SFC from the SC National Guard and did time in Afghanistan and Desert Storm.
    "HOO-YAH" and welcome aboard. I'm sure you'll find your niche around here somewhere. We appreciatecha! Lots to do and learn, bestowe your wisdom upon us..............have fun. See ya around........
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

Bacon saver

Quote Originally Posted by greg48 View Post
    hello all. i spent 23+ yrs working for uncle sam, did some shooting, breaking things etc.... i live in the midwest.
    i had been thinking about things to come for this great nation of ours for some time, the fall of '11 i stumbled upon "doomsday preppers" i think it was god telling me to get my family ready for what's coming? i've not got a network, i have been assessing my neighbors, my closest neighbor, a divorced lady is a registered RN, she works as a surgical nurse in the OR at a local hospital, she'll be my Chief Medical Officer.
    Welcome aboard! You're going to enjoy yourself here, I know I have. Great people, lots of knowledge and many friends to make, hope you enjoy your stay. See you around......did 22.....Navy
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

Where's the epi?

Quote Originally Posted by scraig7339 View Post
    Hello!! I was told about this site from my father (eagle326) and was invited to join. He raves about all of you and how knowledgeable everyone is. So here I am ready to learn. Thank you!
    Welcome to the colony! Did he tell you we have a Ladies Forum? Yeah, he can't get in it though...to bad for him You can request to join and I'll approve ya so you can come on in and visit with the rest of the wonderful ladies we have here. We are sooooooo outnumbered so we are very happy to have you here! I think you'll like it, everyone is wonderful.
    I apologize for nothing...