Page 62 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome new members! Introduce yourselves here

Thunder Lizard Canning Club Chapter of the Old Farts Society

I, personally, would retire from the field. Lady HK is one fine person and a warrior in her own right! Not to mention that BWRR is a grumpy old man such as myself!

Age and treachery will overcome youth and skill!!

Love you guys, BWRR and LadyHK!
    Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me Liberty or give me death." Patrick Henry, Virginia House of Burgesses, March 23, 1775

Quo Vadis?

Luke 22:36, And he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

emergencyfoodssupplies.com

For the Love of Cats

Buddy, just put your hand out on her forehead and hold her at a distance until she swings herself out! You can do it!

I'll watch your back, pal!

Sorry lady, but I just gotta

lol
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

Premium Member

Welcome new members! Introduce yourselves here

Lol I would never fight a woman regardless of any situation. Nonetheless my wife has no problem with my crocs and she's the only one I care to impress which isn't very hard for me to do anyways.

But if the case came to the octagon 9/10 I have a 8"+ reach over my opponent and a much larger muscle mass also along with training. What the UFC would call extreme advantage.

Place your bets guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Old Man View Post
    I, personally, would retire from the field. Lady HK is one fine person and a warrior in her own right! Not to mention that BWRR is a grumpy old man such as myself!

Now that I am over 40, the "old age and treachery" is my motto. And then my nephew announces in front of everyone during Thanksgiving dinner that he can outsmart any of us old farts, to which I stand up proudly with my finger in the air and say...."What was that thing they say about old age and treachery?"

Where's the epi?

Thanks Grumps....love you back! So disappointed you decided to go to Texas. You always have my back
    I apologize for nothing...

Where's the epi?

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper-T View Post
    Buddy, just put your hand out on her forehead and hold her at a distance until she swings herself out! You can do it!

I'll watch your back, pal!

Sorry lady, but I just gotta

lol
    Yeah Sniper Dude I'm used to it from you! I know it would amuse you to no end to see that but ya see when I was in high school and a cheerleader we had an awesome wrestling team and I learned all the moves so it wouldn't take me long to get out of that little "forehead" position and have the big guy down on the ground crying for his mama. Keep it up and I'll have to make a point of making you cry one of these days too! Why are you so mean to me all the time??? Grumps is always nice to me. He's my buddy

Where's the epi?

Quote Originally Posted by Buddychrist View Post
    Lol I would never fight a woman regardless of any situation. Nonetheless my wife has no problem with my crocs and she's the only one I care to impress which isn't very hard for me to do anyways.

But if the case came to the octagon 9/10 I have a 8"+ reach over my opponent and a much larger muscle mass also along with training. What the UFC would call extreme advantage.

Place your bets guys!
    Ahah! But you underestimate the cunning of a 4'11'' schneaky schneaky determined woman! AND remember that your 8" reach does you no good when you can't even twist your back to match my swift catlike moves. My low center of gravity shall bring you to your knees before you even know I'm behind you! Triumph goes to the little person!! And the crowd goes wild!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You must have a wonderful and very understanding wife. You better be super nice to her!

Thunder Lizard Canning Club Chapter of the Old Farts Society

Quote Originally Posted by Buddychrist View Post

Place your bets guys!
    Remember the story of the shepherd boy David and the Philistine giant, Goliath of Gath?
    Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me Liberty or give me death." Patrick Henry, Virginia House of Burgesses, March 23, 1775

Quo Vadis?

Luke 22:36, And he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

emergencyfoodssupplies.com

Premium Member

Welcome new members! Introduce yourselves here

Remember the story of the shepherd boy David and the Philistine giant, Goliath of Gath?
    Oh yeah not only do I know it but my brother was named David, Actually all three of us got our first names from the bible.

I've got great faith in god, that's the only reason I can deal with my grandfather going into hospice.

But I will remember to bring my Sling

Where's the epi?

I guess if you feel you need a sling against a little itty bitty girl then bring it on. I'm not ascared of you God watches over and protects the meek and mild (which is me in case you were confused - bless your heart haha!!!).
    I am praying for your grandpa and your family on a serious note. I know the Lord is holding him close.