Page 7 of 94 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome new members! Introduce yourselves here

Staff

"Freezer paper section"
    that's funny right there.
    I think we can have a more prep focused group here w/out much tinfoilly goodness,but that being said,i did contribute to it in the past
    It's only a wuss caliber until I shoot you with it!

Premium Member

Got the invite from beginner (hat tip). Cant wait to jump neck deep into the new site.

Staff

welcome W9driver. Enjoy,learn and contribute!
    It's only a wuss caliber until I shoot you with it!

Welcome
    And yes, we do have a well focused group

I'll most likely shit myself

Welcome to the new folks, glad to have you in here. Can't wait to see what you have to throw in.

Claptrap's Problem Solver

I'd like to take a second to thank all of those who have joined us in the past few days. It's great to see so many new names. Please dive in and enjoy the information we have here.....and contribute your own!

Don't forget all of the original 100 members are receiving a free premium membership (lifetime) along with the "First 100" banner under their name. It's not much but it's our way of thanking you for being here.

And to those who've been here a bit and been contributing....many thanks! Your content is why people are checking us out and joining in. It's been rock solid information that relates to day-to-day prepping. RedJohn and I appreciate your efforts deeply.
    If you think that come SHTF you are gonna jock up in all your kit and be a death-dealing one man army, you're an idiot - izzyscout

The source of all known trouble in the universe

Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
    Don't forget all of the original 100 members are receiving a free premium membership (lifetime) along with the "First 100" banner under their name. It's not much but it's our way of thanking you for being here.
    You have to post at least once to get this privilege though.

I'll most likely shit myself

Welcome to the new folks. I hadn't paid much attention the last few days, but we have a lot of new folks this week. Jump in with both feet and let's all share what we know or leqarn what we don't from each other.

Thunder Lizard Canning Club Chapter of the Old Farts Society

Pretty clearly I'm new to this group of friends. Stumbled here by accident when a friend told me I would like to read some of The Stigs work. Found it, liked it and joined. I've been on several boards for a number of years and each one has it's own flavor. One is heavily Christian and there is a theological Party line there. Another is jam packed full of folks that were prepping for Y2K and the tension gets a little much. i like the concept of an information exchange without extraneous subjects intruding.

About myself: Eagle Scout 1967, hunter, fisherman, father, grandfather, horseman, gardener and dog enthusiast. I also have a penchant for collecting sharp and pointy things, cast iron cookware and militaria. Been buckskinning for quite awhile and appreciate the old ways. Also tie my own flies, sew my own skins and am now learning how to knit.

The source of all known trouble in the universe

Welcome to you GOM. You'll fit right in here.