Page 16 of 94 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome new members! Introduce yourselves here

Claptrap's Problem Solver

Welcome aboard and dive right in!
    If you think that come SHTF you are gonna jock up in all your kit and be a death-dealing one man army, you're an idiot - izzyscout

Quote Originally Posted by RedJohn View Post
    Are you a member on FSN?
    Florida Shooters Network? Yes, although I don't post a lot. I'm RPD there as well.

Received my email invitation and signed up!

RPD, I am an infrequent poster but daily reader of FSN.

Dont worry about shitting yourself
    I got an email from RedJohn a few days back, and finally got around to checking this place out a bit.
    I see a bunch of folks I know here, some I haven't talked to in awhile.
    Used to be on another site, but don't go there much anymore.
    Don't know how often I'll get here, busy on a couple sites already. I use the same username pretty much everywhere.
    I gunsmith for a living, and work at a dual business. One is a regular FFL, where I do everyday gun work, and the other is an 07/SOT manufacturer, where I do more interesting things.
    Was a machinist for over 20yrs, did some other things in between. Started studying and practicing gunsmithing when I was 16 or so, been working on other folks guns for close to 20yrs, off and on in the beginning, increasing over time.
    Been prepping since the mid 80s, some times more than others.
    I do believe we are headed for bad times, and the prepared will do much better than the non-prepared.

The source of all known trouble in the universe

Welcome to our FSN members.

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Introduce yourselves

Hey guys, if you're new, take second to introduce yourself and let us get to know you a little better. Welcome to the site.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    Ive done this once before, but its a great idea, so I will do it once again! (Izzy, why didnt you give a intro? Us new guys would love to know who it is we are talking to as well! )

Hello all, My name is Bill "Stormfeather". Im a Aquarius, I enjoy long walks on a moonlit beach, puppies, a good novel. . .seriously though, Im a military guy based at Fort McCoy Wisconsin after my last overseas deployment to the sandbox. Im a former Marine who is now Army. Ive been prepping for about 4-5 years, but have only started going full tilt for the last year and a half. Im married, got a enough kids to make at least one fireteam. Met Mrs Stormfeather at a gun store, so shes on board for the most part when it comes to prepping. Im a firearms aficionado, Armorer by hobby and firearms instructor by trade. I came here to find folks in my area who are like-minded and who are open to the idea of possibly forming a MAG. Ive got a paramedic/medic on the roster, her hubby who is a Infantryman, a pilot who is rated on fixed wing, and a straight up infantry buddy who insists his job is to be bullet bait. (gotta love those infantry guys!) Im looking for folks who are mechanically inclined, have knowledge about HAM radios, have a green thumb and take prepping somewhat serious to possibly share ideas with. If you are in my area, please feel free to drop me a PM and lets talk!

Are you a native cheezer or an imported cheezehead?

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

SOmehow my search skills are lacking and I completely missed this thread. Even with the big yellow sticky and the thread being at the top. Holy cow, my situational awareness is not turned on today. My bad, guys.
    Last edited by izzyscout21; 09-27-2011 at 01:01 PM.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Gunfixr View Post
    I got an email from RedJohn a few days back, and finally got around to checking this place out a bit.
    I see a bunch of folks I know here, some I haven't talked to in awhile.
    Used to be on another site, but don't go there much anymore.
    Don't know how often I'll get here, busy on a couple sites already. I use the same username pretty much everywhere.
    I gunsmith for a living, and work at a dual business. One is a regular FFL, where I do everyday gun work, and the other is an 07/SOT manufacturer, where I do more interesting things.
    Was a machinist for over 20yrs, did some other things in between. Started studying and practicing gunsmithing when I was 16 or so, been working on other folks guns for close to 20yrs, off and on in the beginning, increasing over time.
    Been prepping since the mid 80s, some times more than others.
    I do believe we are headed for bad times, and the prepared will do much better than the non-prepared.
    I can't begin to tell you how good it is to see you here old brother!
    It's only a wuss caliber until I shoot you with it!