Okay then, howdy. My friends call me Doc, although I'm actually an Infantry Marine. I followed Kutter-0311 here, so blame him.

About me: I got into prepping by force, since I moved to Florida in highschool and weathered a long series of hurricanes. Then I saw Katrina and realized that those survivalists were on to something, except for the part where they always ended up alone in a bunker at the end of the movie. Fast forward to '07 when I enlisted, started meeting more like-minded individuals. Then I happened upon the Zombie Squad and the transformation was complete. ZS was great, but I'm always looking for more community and more information, which lead me to Bushcraft USA and now here.

Anyhow, I'm in Afghanistan for one last tour with the 'Corps before I EAS and move back to Florida for school. While I was in, I went out of my way to learn everything that the corpsman could teach me. I learned the hard way last go 'round that I'm pretty good at dealing with trauma, so the plan is to try for a nursing degree. It seems like medical skills are the hardest to learn as a civilian, and it's not a bad job either.

Anyway, I look forward to sharing and learning, although I have a feeling that I'll be doing more learning. Anyway, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.