Page 45 of 94 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome new members! Introduce yourselves here

Does NOT use a snake bit sucker kit on snake bits

Quote Originally Posted by Willie51 View Post
    Hello all and glad to be here. I was invited here by JustaPrepper who is a fellow Floridian. I do see some other familiar faces.

We have been prepping somewhat since 911, but got really serious about 3 years ago. Growing up in Georgia, my family was self reliant for the most part as we grew most of our food and raised our own meats (beef, pork, and chicken). I am a father of 3 with 3 grandchildren. I love the outdoors, fishing, scuba, and traveling.

Looking forward to learning and sharing and being part of the community here.
    Welcome to the colony!
    You don't need to be the strongest
    or the most intelligent to survive
    but by having the right tools and
    the adaptability of change
    is where you will prevail.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Evolver View Post
    Welcome to the colony!
    Thank you my friend. Hope we can meet up with you and Justa sometime soon.

Sends messages from his BRONYDEVICE using MobileBro2

Re: Welcome new members! Introduce yourselves here

Welcome yo the party, man!

Sent from my BRODEVICE using MobileBro2

I'll most likely shit myself

Welcome in Willie and all the other new folks. We are glad your here with us.

Does NOT use a snake bit sucker kit on snake bits

Quote Originally Posted by Willie51 View Post
    Thank you my friend. Hope we can meet up with you and Justa sometime soon.
    Yeah I've been thinking about putting together a M&G BBQ for us Floridians after it cools off some.
    You don't need to be the strongest
    or the most intelligent to survive
    but by having the right tools and
    the adaptability of change
    is where you will prevail.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Evolver View Post
    Yeah I've been thinking about putting together a M&G BBQ for us Floridians after it cools off some.
    Sounds great, just let us know.

For the Love of Cats

Welcome Willie! Any friend of Justa's is bound to be a welcome addition around here.

Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

Hey guys! It's good to be here, and see some familiar names! I kinda went AWOL from the whole prepper/survivalist online forum thing for a while. If any of ya'll remember me from, uh, another site, since then I have MOVED TO THE COUNTRY (thank you kind, and merciful Lord), remarried (to a firefighter/emt/eagle scout, and on top all of that he is cute too!), had a baby (that makes 3 girls, I am so screwed!), and been working on remodeling this house/farm.

Main things about me, I grew up on a farm, and have been trying to get back to "this" life for the last 10 yrs. I love farming, gardening, canning, sewing, reading, and sitting on the porch steps with my hard-working hubby after a long day, enjoying a glass of iced tea and watching the kids chase the dog. Life is good. Prepping is going to make sure it stays as good as it can, for as long as it can! I look forward to learning lots, contributing what I can, and having some fun in the mean time

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Quote Originally Posted by 4suchatimeasthis View Post
    Hey guys! It's good to be here, and see some familiar names! I kinda went AWOL from the whole prepper/survivalist online forum thing for a while. If any of ya'll remember me from, uh, another site, since then I have MOVED TO THE COUNTRY (thank you kind, and merciful Lord), remarried (to a firefighter/emt/eagle scout, and on top all of that he is cute too!), had a baby (that makes 3 girls, I am so screwed!), and been working on remodeling this house/farm.

Main things about me, I grew up on a farm, and have been trying to get back to "this" life for the last 10 yrs. I love farming, gardening, canning, sewing, reading, and sitting on the porch steps with my hard-working hubby after a long day, enjoying a glass of iced tea and watching the kids chase the dog. Life is good. Prepping is going to make sure it stays as good as it can, for as long as it can! I look forward to learning lots, contributing what I can, and having some fun in the mean time
    Hey 4Such!!

Long time, no see. Good to have you here!
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

For the Love of Cats

Welcome 4such. sounds like we have a lot we can learn from you. livin' the life!

Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.