Quote Originally Posted by Metrocruiser View Post
Thanks for the warm welcome. I hope to be abkw to find some more time to read more threads. Been real busy at work.

Yesterday i was working at a contractors house who has a foundation preparation and remediation company. He said that building a small shed in the far corner away from your house is probably the best bet for a hidden disaster shelter. No permit required for most small sheds. Then excavate it out afterwards. He mentioned something called hydrovac. He said the excavation could be done in 2 truckloads. But i thougjt to myself then all my neighbors will know something is up at.my place..
I'm a little late "detained elsewhere" but welcome aboard! I'll just echo as everyone else has already said I'm sure that you will be overwhelmed will intell and friends here. Please feel free to spill your guts as well. Remember......the only dumb question is the one that was never asked. Now about your "Hydrovac excavation" You should start your own thread on this right a away so everyone can jump on this idea and contribute their ideas. I think you're on to something here. Carry on............