Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stocking stuffers?

Does NOT use a snake bit sucker kit on snake bits

Stocking stuffers?

Tis the season for Santa to start thinking of cool things to put inside the shocking so what ideas do you got...
    I'll go first.

I bought 20 fire steels when Meritline had them on sale for $1 each, so I am still trying to give them as gifts. No one in my family knows what they are or wants them. I buy a few Swiss Army knives when Amazon has their sale and give them out. Since silver has gone down, I really want to buy each of my nephews and nieces a silver dollar, but I am on the fence. They will probably lose it or spend it, but it might get them interested in coins. And some of them might keep it for when they really need it.

For the Love of Cats

Make sure you get it in the plastic sleeve, then they'll know it is special. make up a certificate of authenticity to go with it, and you should be good.

I snagged a few of these:

Home Hardware - FLASHLIGHT, LED EMERGENCY L/2AA

Do you have a robot?
    I got Schrade multi tools for $19.99 from Smokey Mountain Knives for each of my kids stockings. I also got them whistles, they are older so I do not have to worry about them blowing them all day, light sticks, P-51 can openers, waterproof match boxes with life boat matches.

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

anyone???
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

For the Love of Cats

I'd take a couple boxes Izzy.

Man, would that make hunting and fishing faster

LOL

all kidding asaide, let me recommend a really neat website to you all.

www.countycomm.com

More stocking stuffers for the prepper than you ever thought imaginable. They have some really unique items, very useful, and they're not cheap POS's that will fall apart.

All their prices are reasonable.

If you are looking for smaller stocking stuffers, I would definitely check them out.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

you want stocking stuffer.......I give you stocking stuffer......bwahahahahahaha

For the Love of Cats

You B**tard Izzy... I told you I was setting up my Paypal for your holsters, not for this...

Bugger!

Crotch Rocket

Countycomm has gotten a few of my dollars. The coolest little thing so far being their EOD breacher bar. Izzy's right on the money about them
    Consilio et animis

Essayons!