Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Iranians got Our Drone

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Iranians got Our Drone

Now what? Whatever the outcome, I don't think this is going to be very nice. We're talking about a lot of stealth tech and other super secret gear. I don't think they will give it up very easily.

Secondly, I shudder to think of what our enemies will learn from this capture.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Wants to know if that is a nut tool for a fire hydrant nozzle

I'm thinking black ops.

If we find out the identity of who is specifically holding it... well, they may as well be tap dancing on a land mine.

For the Love of Cats

carpet bombing!

Thunder Lizard Canning Club Chapter of the Old Farts Society

Any way you look at it, we're in Deep Kimchi!
    Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me Liberty or give me death." Patrick Henry, Virginia House of Burgesses, March 23, 1775

Quo Vadis?

Luke 22:36, And he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

emergencyfoodssupplies.com

Does NOT use a snake bit sucker kit on snake bits

With all the technology thats in one of them you think that they would have a built in self destruct mode that goes off if it's out of range or ends up in the wrong hands. Kinda seems like a no brainier.

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Quote Originally Posted by Evolver View Post
    With all the technology thats in one of them you think that they would have a built in self destruct mode that goes off if it's out of range or ends up in the wrong hands. Kinda seems like a no brainier.
    WHOA NOW!! You're thinking and using common sense, neither of which is allowed.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

CC Gray Panther
    Quote Originally Posted by izzyscout21 View Post
    WHOA NOW!! You're thinking and using common sense, neither of which is allowed.
    Put him out in the Florida sun and bake his brain for awhile and we'll get him in line.

I'll most likely shit myself

No they actually built this one to go into auto mode and land itself when they lose control of it. It probably is in near perfect shape.

Wonder what genius thought that was a good thing?

CC Gray Panther
    Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker View Post
    No they actually built this one to go into auto mode and land itself when they lose control of it. It probably is in near perfect shape.

Wonder what genius thought that was a good thing?

Be careful using Genius so loosely backpacker ; it could go to their head.

I'll most likely shit myself

I'm reasonably sure it already has. To bad their all wrong in their assumption.