Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How To Make Chloroform For Surgery

How To Make Chloroform For Surgery

Here is a video I made showing how to make chloroform. Do not store chloroform for long periods. Chloroform can convert to Phosgene - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia if not stored correctly.

For the Love of Cats

Interesting!

Would Ether not work as well?

Reminds me of an old Joke, but a little tasteless...

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper-T View Post
    Interesting!

Would Ether not work as well?

Reminds me of an old Joke, but a little tasteless...
    yes, but the preparation of ether involves sulphuric acid and strict temperature control. You are right though ethylene can be used as an anesthetic agent.

For the Love of Cats

wasn't thinking about making it... just stockpiling it. got about a dozen cans in the garage

Definately be interested in seeing how to make it though

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper-T View Post
    wasn't thinking about making it... just stockpiling it. got about a dozen cans in the garage

Definately be interested in seeing how to make it though
    heat ethanol and concentrated sulphuric acid with the acid in excess to 338 degrees fahrenheit and ethylene (ether) is created. Maybe someday I will make a video on it. But that is how you make it if you wanted to know.

Garden? I'll show you a garden....
    I am slightly concerned you make Chloroform in your garage....so you also have a black van and a small puppy you lure people with ? JOKE.
    Ether Bunny. I can not see the word Ether without thinking of the Ether Bunny joke.

In all honesty this is interesting to me because I have often wanted a way to anesthetize stock during surgical procedures...castrating pigs etc.

Yeah, this information also disturbs me a bit, I am curious if this thread should be put to members only? Because combine this with zip ties for cuffs... and you have the poor-man's kidnapping equipment. Which freaks me out!

But, this information does have many practical, useful, and non-f*cking psycho applications. Thanks for sharing.
    Last edited by Sparrow; 12-10-2011 at 01:50 PM.

Do you have change for a canned bacon?

PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS. THIS IS NOT THE PREFERRED WAY TO MAKE CHLOROFORM.
    While it does make some chloroform, it also makes chlorine gas, Hydrochloric acid, and chloroacetone (tear gas)
    Preferred method is a little more complicated (not much) and uses acetone and NaOCl
    They say that the cockroaches will be the last creature alive on this earth.
    I intend on being the last person alive still stomping cockroaches.

Thunder Lizard Canning Club Chapter of the Old Farts Society

^^^ What he said! I grew up in a medical family and at an early age started learning a lot of techniques. I ,quite literally, grew up in a Radiology dept and an Ob/Gyn office. I know which techniques I am skilled enough to use and those that I need stay away from.

There is a reason that chloroform and ether are not used anymore- it is that they are dangerous when improperly administered and are very volatile!

As an Anesthesiologist once told me when I was younger " I don't get paid for putting people to sleep, I get paid because I can wake them up". Sage words!
    Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me Liberty or give me death." Patrick Henry, Virginia House of Burgesses, March 23, 1775

Quo Vadis?

Luke 22:36, And he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

emergencyfoodssupplies.com

Dont worry about shitting yourself
    Tear Gas ??????

Hhhhmmmmmmm....................................... ............