Or adults who don't mind a little "poop" humor.

Back in the day when I used to do a ton of baking I'd attach a baggie of Snowman Poop to every basket of baked goodies I made during the holidays. Everybody loved it.

Snowman Poop
Find a clip art picture of a snowman and print this poem beside it:

I've heard you've been naughty
So here's the scoop

All you're getting for Christmas this year
Is Snowman Poop!

Put the paper in a baggie with a few miniature or regular (I always used regular) marshmallows.

For those with kids, you can put some in their stockings and tell them Frosty the Snowman pooped in their stocking.

Reindeer Poop is something I discovered a few years ago. This is a No Bake Cookie recipe and it's actually really good! There's several recipes out there, some are more like granola, but this is the one I used...

Dry Ingredients
3 cups oats (quaker oats)
6 tablespoons cocoa powder
3 1/2 ounces flaked coconut

Liquid Ingredients
1/4 lb butter (not margarine)
2 cups white sugar
1/2 cup milk (not skim milk)
1 teaspoon

Put all the dry ingredients in a large bowl, stir together well.

In a large pot, bring the liquid to a boil.

Then take off the stove and add 1 teaspoon of vanilla.

Add liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients (not the other way around) and mix well until everything is wet.

Use a teaspoon to spoon the cookies onto waxed paper.

Let cool.

These cookies will dry out a bit and hold their shape but they never get really hard so I wouldn't put them in a stocking.

We had company that year and I didn't tell any one I made these. I shaped mine in to "poop" shapes, got up before every one else and strategically placed about a dozen or so all around the Christmas tree and stockings then I started yelling that Santa and his Reindeer had come and they pooped all over the house. Our guest was totally grossed out and thought the dogs had pooped everywhere until I bent down and started eating them. It was hysterical!