Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: EMP Attack

Thunder Lizard Canning Club Chapter of the Old Farts Society

The best way to lie is to tell a piece of the truth!
    Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me Liberty or give me death." Patrick Henry, Virginia House of Burgesses, March 23, 1775

Quo Vadis?

Luke 22:36, And he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

emergencyfoodssupplies.com

East of Gaylord, MI on the other side of the Elk Herd!
    I'm NOT trying to be political but - did anyone watch Glen Beck? He was tagged as a flake, conspiracy theorist, etc - but much of what he said came true, enough so that I sat up and started listening. He also was heavily into advising people to prep, and he does know what he is talking about along those lines. I've heard he has several shows on his web channel about preping, but haven't checked them out. Also, even the "CDC" put out stuff on what to do in case Zombies attack - presumably as a joke - but the info is still on their website. Also, other main stream media are starting to have little stories here and there about prepping - usually with the angle of the people being crazy - but the info is making it's way out there. I think it's to the point that they can't ignore it anymore, but at least the info is getting out there. I find FOX is more likley to have a serious angle on prepping at this point, but they are working a political angle. It doesn't matter though, I will still sit up and listen. For that matter, maybe I'll check into a Morman Church, they're pretty heavy into prepping and even have a church website were you can buy the stuff! I know this site is supposed to be apolitical, but we need to keep abreast of politics because I feel this could be an internal cause of SHTF. If you watch, it's mainly FOX vs the rest (the rest being representative of the current admin). I would suggest watching both and you can track what is going on. I'm not saying to watch FOX and take it for the absolute truth, but a lot of the "alarmist" things they say actually do occur.

Dont worry about shitting yourself
    Anybody see the movie Open Range? Remember not far into it, about the badguys telling s story, and Quaids character talking about how folks will tell you their bad intentions?
    This does happen in reality. Does that mean this particular thing will happen? No. Does it mean it won't? No. Just another possibility to prep for.

Any first person shooter game players here? Remember Homefront? North Korea taken over by the son, son trying to take over the world.
    Well, the son is in power now. Of course, that doesn't mean that he will try to take over the world. I only mention it to point out that there isn't a lot of coincidence in the entertainment industry. Several things have happened similar to something done earlier by the entertainment industry.
    I'm gonna stop now, lest I get into tinfoil hat area.

For the Love of Cats

I gotcha covered fxr...

and your little cat too....

mwahahahahaha

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Premium Member

Not to stir up an old dead thread, but I heard something recently about this threat again. I forget where, but don't forget, ONE SECOND AFTER's forward was written by Newt Gingrich, presidential hopeful, based off this fed gov report... http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...Qr8FqRGPZ-CcMg
    The chair is against the wall. The chair is against the wall. John has a long mustache. John has a long mustache.