Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: EMP Attack

He's old and grumpy, but not fat. He'll be right back...he has to go tell some kids to get off his lawn

EMP Attack

Found this interesting little tidbit on FOX today. Makes you wonder why they are bringing it up.
    Fox News - Breaking News Updates | Latest News Headlines | Photos & News Videos
    "There are no winners in war, only bigger losers"

If you see me or hear me coming, I'm not doing my job.

Unsung scenario, if what was ‘warned’ about here was to happen …

EMP from Iran hits the USA and puts the USA into a state of apocalyptical chaos.

USA and ally nations declare war on Iran and Iran’s ally China gets involved … North Korea joins in … and hello world war f*cking 3.

Swift population reduction right here folks.

Is this tinfoil? I don’t know, … if you told people a year about Fox news would have a serious speaker about EMP with a nation who is capable of executing such a thing … that would have been tinfoil if you ask me. I look forward to people letting me know this is an impossibility and those FEMA camps are just for funzies to create jobs.

He's old and grumpy, but not fat. He'll be right back...he has to go tell some kids to get off his lawn

Remember that Iran's nuclear facility is only for "peaceful" purposes, as their people need nuclear power. If you believe that, I have a bridge to sell you.

Garden? I'll show you a garden....
    I find anything on Fox News hard to take seriously...but that's just me.

I'll most likely shit myself

I find most anything on any mainline news channel, from NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, & Fox, hard to take at face value. Nothing much gets reported on that don't come with it's own slant to direct thought in a given direction. If not outright lies/propagada.

Do you have a robot?
    Stgiswret there is more than one facility. Well I say leave it up to the Israelis. I would imagine that it will be in their best interest to take them out in a year or two. They can not allow them to continue.

For the Love of Cats

Quote Originally Posted by Stg1swret View Post
    I have a bridge to sell you.
    How much? Do you have any pictures? sizes? dimensions? is shipping included?

bwahahaha

It is 5, 989 feet long, 85 feet wide, carries vehicle and pedestrian traffic , located at 40.70569N 73.99639W. Sorry , shipping is not included.
    Last edited by Stg1swret; 12-14-2011 at 01:32 PM.

Is the bridge for sale on ebay? Sounds good, I will start the bidding at 250k. I keep cash like this in my back pockets ... the bulk looks like nice ass-implants ...

For the Love of Cats

Quote Originally Posted by Stg1swret View Post
    It is 5, 989 feet long, 85 feet wide, carries vehicle and pedestrian traffic , located at 40.70569N 73.99639W. Sorry , shipping is not included.
    I feared this was the one... It is not however what I was looking for. Thanks though. Keep me in mind if you have one of these:

That one is all yours Sparrow!