Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Amazon not selling fish antibiotics anymore?

Amazon not selling fish antibiotics anymore?

I was just going through my wish list at amazon.com and noticed that almost all of the fish antibiotics are no longer available. I searched for any antibiotics, and one company was selling only fish mox. They used to have a large selection available. I wonder if they pulled the products because preppers were buying them for human consumption? They could probably tell due to the thinly veiled reviews. I'm disappointed. They had the best prices I found.

Thunder Lizard Canning Club Chapter of the Old Farts Society

Go to a feed store or a pet store that has a large fish selection.
    Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me Liberty or give me death." Patrick Henry, Virginia House of Burgesses, March 23, 1775

Quo Vadis?

Luke 22:36, And he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

emergencyfoodssupplies.com

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

ebay has them all over the place.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

I didn't think of eBay. I have looked at all of the pet shops in my area. They sell things for parasites, but not antibiotics. It is more like water treatments. I'm just a bit disappointed because I got Amazon gift certificates from surveys and credit card points, so it was like free antibiotics for me. Now I will have to pay for them! Boo!

Where's the epi?

I am on Amazon right now and there are 3 left.

Neither one of the links work.

Lady, there were just a few bottles from a different seller on Amazon the last time I looked, but Amazon used to sell all different kinds and it would be shipped free. I know, "whaaaa". I was spoiled and didn't know it.

Where's the epi?

Quote Originally Posted by msomnipotent View Post
    Neither one of the links work.

Lady, there were just a few bottles from a different seller on Amazon the last time I looked, but Amazon used to sell all different kinds and it would be shipped free. I know, "whaaaa". I was spoiled and didn't know it.
    MsO...I get the majority of my stuff from AQUA-PRODUCTS - Fish and Aquatic Medications the shipping isn't free but I don't think it's all that bad. I figure for the price that I am able to get the meds for instead of going to the doc and then paying pharmacy costs it's well worth it. I buy the highest mg's and the 100 capsul bottles so it makes it worth it as well.
    I apologize for nothing...

You must mean this site. AQUA-PRODUCTS - Fish and Aquatic Medications : Highest quality medications for aquatic use

It is a good thing that you added the Fish and Aquatic Meds part, because googling Aqua Products only comes up with robotic pool cleaners.

Thanks, I added it to my favorites list.

Where's the epi?

Quote Originally Posted by msomnipotent View Post
    You must mean this site. AQUA-PRODUCTS - Fish and Aquatic Medications : Highest quality medications for aquatic use

It is a good thing that you added the Fish and Aquatic Meds part, because googling Aqua Products only comes up with robotic pool cleaners.

Thanks, I added it to my favorites list.
    LOL...the first time I read this I thought you said "robotic POOP cleaners"!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I apologize for nothing...