Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas All

Dont worry about shitting yourself
    Well, I have an update on my wife's condition. We saw the neurologist today. Virtually every test that can be done has been done, except for those going out on a limb checking for the weird and unknown.
    All have come back normal. In fact, they think she is remarkably healthy, save for one very slightly bulged disc in the lower back.
    They have ruled out all that they could think of. So, they don't actually have an explanation for what happened, but they know a whole lot of what didn't happen. The neurologist did say that he had had several patients who had an event such as this with no explanation, and with time they returned to normal. So to that end, he wants her to start to gradually push herself back to normal, and we will all watch and see. She goes back to work Monday, on light duty and limited hours, to work her way back up.
    She's pretty stir crazy at this point, and wants to go.
    So, time will tell.

Where's the epi?

Thank God! What a way to start the New Year!!!!!
    I apologize for nothing...

The source of all known trouble in the universe

These are good news.

For the Love of Cats

Thanks for the update!

Does NOT use a snake bit sucker kit on snake bits

Good news!!!

I'll most likely shit myself

Good to hear a corner may have been turned. Prayers continue.

Dont worry about shitting yourself
    Well, everything went to hell again about 1am Friday morning. Two attacks, back to back (hadn't done that before), and with new symptoms. Paralysis of the facial and throat, and muscle cramping. These also included labored breathing, and the second one included a racing heartbeat. Ended up dialing 911.
    Just got her home a couple hrs ago.
    However, this time we may have some real answers. It has been noted that a severe migraine headache precedes and accompanies each attack. It was found that her magnesium level is low, which induces migraines. Also, her thyroid level was low, which will cause numerous problems. Apparently, high stress levels can cause a "conversion reaction" which is a psychosomatic problem. It is where the mind will cause health problems, and while they are real, there is no physical evidence.
    So, to this end, they are treating the low magnesium, the low thyroid, and the migraines. Having started the thyroid medication yesterday, already today she was stating that she felt better than she had in at least six months. I can see that her energy level is better than in probably that much time. Also, she was able to move about and walk normally, something that hasn't happened since all this started.
    Trying not to count chickens while still looking at some eggs, but we may be onto something here. Time will tell.

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    Out of lemons, comes lemonade, hopefully, this is a sign of good times to come. Best thoughts to you and your wife, hope she is feeling better.

I'll most likely shit myself

Sounds like some good news finally. Glad to hear they have spotted a couple of things to treat.

Prayers sent for you all.

Glad to hear she is feeling better.