Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas All

Does NOT use a snake bit sucker kit on snake bits

Merry Christmas All

Wishing everyone a Marry Christmas and a prosperous prepping New Year!!!

CC Gray Panther
    Back at you Evolver and to all the rest of my prepper family here.
    May all of you have a joyous and safe Christmas and New Year.

Wants to know if that is a nut tool for a fire hydrant nozzle

Keep the Christ in Christmas all!

Wants you to "look at what he's holding tonight".

Yeah, Merry Christmas to all

I am 80 miles offshore, so my Christmas will not be fun, but we will eat good.

The source of all known trouble in the universe

I am all alone for Christmas and I would not want it any other way. Merry Christmas to all.

I'll most likely shit myself

Merry Christmas to one and all.And a happy New Year as well.

This has been an interesting year for us and I am very glad to have met and been able to make friends of the family here. And to continue friendships with folks I had met previously to this site. I wish you all the best!

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    Merry Christmas to all if you, its been a pleasure talking to all of you, sharing ideas, and now the holidays. I look forward to a very prosperous New Year and developing these friendships even more!!!

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Guys, thanks for the past year of laughs, imformation, and conversation. Merry Christmas to all of you!

Now where the hell is my C4? Gotta toy to open...............
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Merry Christmas to all

Dont worry about shitting yourself
    Merry Christmas to all.
    Our Christmas was ok, I did get my wife home from the hospital Thurs evening, so she was home for Christmas.
    She wasn't up for it, so I cooked Christmas Dinner, the first for me,and the largest such kitchen undertaking for me ever so far. Went well, everybody devoured it all up, no complaints. My wife says she's got competition, but I know better. She's an incredible cook.
    I'm pretty sure the New Year won't be profitable. My wife is now waiting on the blood test for Myasthenia Gravis, an auto-immune disease. The docs, 2 residents, an internal medicine teaching resident, and a neurologist are all certain, just waiting for the test proof. She had an attack last Monday, putting her in the hospital. She cannot go back to work anytime soon, and may not go back ever, as she works as a manager in a retail store. Myasthenia Gravis is where the body attacks the receptors in the muscles that receive the messages the brain sends through the nerves. Your muscles just do not get the messages, and so do not respond. You get tired very easily, and must rest. To push yourself is to make things worse, and can bring on an attack. An attack is when your muscles totally shut down, and you will collapse if standing. It can and will come on in mere seconds. It can also affect the muscles for breathing and your heart, making it possibly deadly. The total body weakness can last from minutes to days or weeks. The attack Monday left her unable to get out of bed or even sit up for two days. It is highly likely that she will have to do a career change. While there is no cure, there are treatments that will ease the constant tiredness and likelihood of attack, as well as the speed and intensity of the attack. However, these treatments can take months to become effective.
    Anyway, our household income has just been cut in half overnight, with no clear prospect of recovery. Before long, we may be living off our preps.