Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TV Casting - The New Way?

TV Casting - The New Way?

Hey everyone - Apologies that this is off-topic but I'm trying to get the word out about this project.

I'm working for Raw TV, the makers of Gold Rush Alaska and Locked Up Abroad. We're searching for people to feature as part of a new series for a major US cable television network. The official casting notice is below, feel free to pass along to anyone you think would be interested. Shoot me an email if you have any questions. And yes, this is the real deal.
    Many thanks,
    Cheyanne

CASTING:
    Do you have the spirit of a pioneer? Are you fed up with the world you live in today and imagine another - better - way to live? Do you and your family and friends ever talk about leaving society we know it, leaving it all behind and building a new world off the grid,with the frontier grit of your forefathers? If you are passionate about your beliefs and would be willing to share them with a national TV audience we would love to talk to you.

If this sounds like you, whether you have a plan in action, have a more long term dream or are already living out on the frontier, please email your contact details and a brief description of your situation to:
    casting@rawtelevision.co.uk

CC Gray Panther
    Sure thing guy. But you will not show my face . Also it will not be in my A.O. Too many gotcha people out there.

Have a good day Raw TV

As Always:
    Eagle326

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

interesting.............
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Does NOT use a snake bit sucker kit on snake bits

No Bare Chills (Bear Grills) here just someone thats prepping for anything that might happen with no embellishment.

The source of all known trouble in the universe

IP is in the USA, you guys seem to find it interesting and it does not have a spam pattern. I will leave it up.

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

way I figure it, If it's legit and it's done better than the Doomsday Preppers deal, I'm all for it
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Wants to know if that is a nut tool for a fire hydrant nozzle

No thank you

Dont worry about shitting yourself
    Sounds like fun except for the being on tv part.

Had my wife, son and a couple friends trying to convince me to try out for Top Shot, but I don't really want to be on tv. I don't really think I'm good enough either, but they aren't convinced.

Does not fish with big brother
    Might be big brother out fishing.

a big no thanks from my end.

The source of all known trouble in the universe

Quote Originally Posted by Gunfixr View Post
    Sounds like fun except for the being on tv part.

Had my wife, son and a couple friends trying to convince me to try out for Top Shot, but I don't really want to be on tv. I don't really think I'm good enough either, but they aren't convinced.
    Honestly, when you look at it, and not even close, Top Shot ain't that hard. Most of these guys never shot any of the weapons they got. And when you hear them complaining about a FAL that they can't shoot because it is not an M4, give me a break. Align the freaking sight and pull the trigger. As for the rest, you cannot do worth than they did. A new gun? You learn and adapt. You don't throw it because you don't like it.

Man, most of these guy would have died if they had been with me in Africa in the 80's.