Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Where are the ladies?

The source of all known trouble in the universe

Where are the ladies?

The ladies dropped all from the radar before Christmas and have not been seen since. Well, they have not talked since. I saw that they came online a couple days ago, but disappeared again.

Is this because of the holidays? Are their significant ones running them as slaves during the festive period?

I hope that all is well with them.

For the Love of Cats

I know that Sparrow is out of town and away from her 'puter

Well, my guess would be that with all the cooking, planning, family visiting, and everything else involved with this time of year that, like me, it is hard to find time to really sit, read and type....I feel lucky when I can get a load of laundry changed out without having one or two extra helpers - and that is on a normal day....

Does NOT use a snake bit sucker kit on snake bits

Justas been busy making our pennies stretch as far as possible. My work has slowed down and at the moment it's at a stand still until after the new year. She has been working on a budget spread sheet and updating the current prices of all the food item that we normally buy so she can know exactly what items she can buy with x amount dollars then plan our weeks worth of dinner menus.

I am glad they're OK. Dragonfly, why don't you apply for "Lady" status so LadyHK13 can approve your access to the "Ladies Only Section".

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

looks like the ladies are starting to make their way back
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

I think LadyHK13 is still pretty busy with her new house and land. Someone else might have to approve access to the lady's section. Not that I am speaking for LadyHK, of course. Another lady is busy tending to a family member and I have been running around town. December has been unusually busy for me, and as an added bonus, I just haven't had much to say. Until now....BWAAAAHAHAHA!!!!

I can approve if needed. I am glad to see your names back at the bottom of the main page.

Hey All! Sniper-T is correct ... was without a connection for a week ... and then some.

By the time I pick up my pup he'll have been in the kennel for 2 weeks! Poor pup!

I will speak on behalf of Raven, she is well but very busy!!!

For the Love of Cats

Welcome back Sparrow... I missed ya!