Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Project building designs

Do you have a robot?

Project building designs

Miscellaneous — NDSU

I found this site which is North Dakota State University. They have all sorts of designs from everything from septic systems to rabbit hutches. Hopes this helps give you a start on your project.

Claptrap's Problem Solver

Folks...spend the time to play around with this website. I randomly opened several files and each had very useful info/plans.

Thanks for sharing realist.
    If you think that come SHTF you are gonna jock up in all your kit and be a death-dealing one man army, you're an idiot - izzyscout

I'll most likely shit myself

Crap, I ran across that site a year or two ago. It is an awesome site. There is all kinds of stuff on that site and very little useless that I've ran across.
    Thanks for hooking me up again.

Do you have a robot?
    Bacpacker crap is right I found this site looking for different outhouse designs. I figure if I can build a really nice outhouse then my wife buy more into my BOL. I really like the community house with the outdoor kitchen. Mama said no so it is back to the Weber. I need to get that outhouse built.........

Garden? I'll show you a garden....
    This site is great! We are building from scratch at the next place which is a daunting idea...Big J has decided on a d log cabin...he has been on several builds before but this will be the first time we do anything all on our own. I will probably spend days at this link. Thanks!

Realist: two words...Loveable Loo....youtube it....a) works awesome b) if you can't make it yourself from watching the video you're braindead

Where's the epi?

All I'm gonna say is............Awwwwww SHIT!!!!! Not like I don't have enough to do already and now ya throw in a site like this....we are making plans for that 241 acres and gonna have to do all kinds of stuff on it so now I have another place I'll be spending hours making my eyes go buggy!!!! Great site...OMG! I'm with you Raven, we'll be building from scratch, my 16 year old niece wants to be an archetect so I'm getting her to work with me to get her feet wet in preps for college. Would be a nice thing to put into her portfolio...her first project would be her Auntie's house, how cool. Guess I'll have to send her that site for ideas as well.
    BTY, hope you all had a great holiday. Been gone a while - soooo much going on. Missed everyone.

Do you have a robot?
    Ladyhk13 and Raven you are in the same boat as I am. We have a large piece of property that I am starting to develop. We have worked this Winter to get in the road and then this Spring we will be building a small cabin that we can stay in. Next year I hope to begin the bunch of other projects septic, root cellar, solar and water etc. We hope to have a larger cabin completed in about three years. This will be available for everyone in our extended family of five families. Now all we need is money...........

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

I wish there were a way to download them all at one...........
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

The sheer thought of this summer scares the crap out of me...what a chore. But Big J is already waist deep in it, before the big snow came he surveyed everything and did a site map. As soon as it clears he'll be out there moving brush et all...thats the one good thing about being right near the lake...no real tall trees to mess with by our west coast standards...now I practically live in the woods. Our son also wants to be an architect eventually...he'll go in the Army first. At any rate, we had a 30 x 30 plan we were working on and he took one look at it and said "I can make a better floorplan"...so we gave him a blank 30 x 30 box to fill in, and we were stunned! That lil shit got a pantry and another bathroom in the same square footage by moving crap around and eliminating hallways!