Crotch Rocket

Ebay, my friend. Pretty sure they're OEM
    Consilio et animis

Essayons!

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Update

For those of you in the group running these Sabers:

We are still organizing the Freq list.

Most of us (myself included) have units that hold 120 channels.

As you can imagine, with that many channels, this takes a little careful planning when trying to decide the fills for each one. We dont want to have a bunch of random crap programmed in there.

We are currently evaluating the freq list and trying to find some more "obscure" freqs to aid in opsec.

When we finalize the fills, I'll let everyone know the procedure for getting them filled.

Izzy
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Bacon saver

I guess I need to be more vigilant on the comms threads. I'm about done with the two guns for the neighbor so I should be getting the other tower soon and possibly assembling one here for now until we move out to the new property. It might be a while till that happens so I might as well get up and running with some gear. At least we'll see If I can reach out and touch some of you. For all I know LadyHK13 and I will have the "sanctuary" WTSHTF...........

Be safe.............the night is your friend