Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sparrow Update!

Sparrow Update!

Hey All!!

I just thought I would give a quick update about your favorite little bird: Sparrow!

After two weeks away I am just back in the middle-of-nowhere at the project house now, which I LOVE. So, I will be online more. I have a renewed motivation to get some serious work done on this house! My timeline is 3 months ... 4 at the max to get it done and ready to be left and back at a 9-5.

So, I will be online ... but my work scheduled will be grueling!

I am here to learn some stuff, ... and I have met some nice people. And thanks for the concern everything is fine over here!

Oh, also, ... for work on this house, I am continuing to take pictures so when I get a better grasp of the work I am thinking of putting up a farmhouse tread ... but please be patient! Rome wasn't built in a day! Plus I x-country skii and we've had some beautiful powder up here - my skis are ones from breaking my own trail ... so it is awesome but takes time away form renos!
    Last edited by Sparrow; 01-15-2012 at 01:43 PM.

For the Love of Cats

Welcome back!

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper-T View Post
    Welcome back!
    Up for a chat T-man?! I put up and album on my hotmail with house pictures that I am using to get ideas and totally needz ur opinion!!!

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    Sparrow?!?!? Who is this Sparrow person you speak of? Do we know this Sparrow person? It couldnt possibly be the Sparrow that used to hang out and socialize with us, and talk with us, and share ideas. . . because she wouldnt abandon us and leave us hanging for weeks on end! (well, week and a half, almost 2 weeks. . .)

Welcome back Sparrow! Glad to hear all is good with ya! No worries, all is forgiven! (LOL!) We all know sometimes life makes other things a priority when you least expect it, so we just learn to roll with the punches! Glad to see ya back, although I didnt know you was gone!

I'll most likely shit myself

Crap I thought you fell off the face of the earth or something Glad yo are back. Sounds like a good time on the ski's. Looking forward to the farmhouse updates.

Thunder Lizard Canning Club Chapter of the Old Farts Society

Welcome Home! I was worried because you don't write and don't call! * shakes head muttering "Kids nowadays"
    Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me Liberty or give me death." Patrick Henry, Virginia House of Burgesses, March 23, 1775

Quo Vadis?

Luke 22:36, And he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

emergencyfoodssupplies.com

Garden? I'll show you a garden....
    Well...I always knew where you were

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Old Man View Post
    Welcome Home! I was worried because you don't write and don't call! * shakes head muttering "Kids nowadays"
    LOL, I feel this way all the time!

Welcome back Sparrow!

For the Love of Cats

Um... due to some issues she had with the mods over a couple of her posts, I dare say that Sparrow is no longer with us.

I, for one, miss her twisted sense of humour, and her in general; And would welcome her back, but I have it on pretty good authority (her email) that she is done here.

Claptrap's Problem Solver

There is nothing I love more than internet drama bullshit.

Sparrow made a quip about poisoning fat Americans and a member of staff sent her a private note asking her to choose her words more carefully. She then posted a thread in the open forum making snotty comments about people not getting her humor instead of taking ownership of her actions. Subsequently a different staff member sent her another private note in an attempt to calm things down. All sorts of high school drama ensued.

Now imagine if I had posted a shitty comment about killing Canadians and tried to play it off as dark humor I doubt people would find it funny. If I then compounded the error by posting a snotty thread like a petulant child I think the amusement level would be even less.

I didn't take kindly to the snotty thread attempting to stir up shit in a perfectly calm forum. I certainly don't like stirring up shit after you've "left" a forum.

I have to run but that is the situation.
    If you think that come SHTF you are gonna jock up in all your kit and be a death-dealing one man army, you're an idiot - izzyscout