Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Video for Sniper T

CC Gray Panther

Video for Sniper T

http://youtu.be/VWgsdexkv18 == Jump song

Hope you like it. I figure we can do a jump one day and we''ll get Izzy to go to.

Here's the Airborne song for you enjoyment.

Airborne Jump - YouTube

Sniper scroll down the page and you can read the lyrics. Click where it says ( show more )
    Last edited by eagle326; 01-18-2012 at 09:28 PM.

For the Love of Cats

can't see it from work... will try to see it from home later.

I'd love to do a jump. I took the course about a million years ago, but got cancelled out due to the wind on several subsequent attempts. Sadly, life got in the way, and I never did it.

I reeeeeeeeally want to free fall though! with a winged suit... and a rifle.

mwahahahaha

lol

I'm sure Izzy would go, we can get a custom parachute for him, one with a 20' spider painted on the canopy

CC Gray Panther
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper-T View Post
    can't see it from work... will try to see it from home later.

I'd love to do a jump. I took the course about a million years ago, but got cancelled out due to the wind on several subsequent attempts. Sadly, life got in the way, and I never did it.

I reeeeeeeeally want to free fall though! with a winged suit... and a rifle.

mwahahahaha

lol

I'm sure Izzy would go, we can get a custom parachute for him, one with a 20' spider painted on the canopy

I like your way of thinking Sniper. Yea the years have taken their toll on us. We can hook Izzy up with a chute that looks like strips of bacon with a giant spider eating it.

One of my Nam brothers who I speak with once or more a week was a Chute - Rigger.

For the Love of Cats

Those are awesome Eagle. Thank you!

I listened to a bunch more from the suggested ones, and gave myself quite a blast from the past.

As you can imagine, These don't exactly get airtime in the Canadian Civy world.

When I was in Elementary school, we used to have a Rememberance day assembly in the gym. Back then it was a 1/2 day affair, They had music, pictures, war clips, and of course Vet's who would recount some experiences and answer questions. That was probably the last time I heard most of these songs. I'm going to have to find some mp3 for the ipod

Thanks again!

T.

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

are you two TRYING to give me a heart attack?? Why dont you just shove the bacon down my throat while I cower in fear of the 20 foot spider on my chute as I plummet toward earth..........
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

CC Gray Panther
    Quote Originally Posted by izzyscout21 View Post
    are you two TRYING to give me a heart attack?? Why dont you just shove the bacon down my throat while I cower in fear of the 20 foot spider on my chute as I plummet toward earth..........
    And he ain't gonna jump no more. ROTFL

Izzy I hope the day comes when this old boy can meet you FTF. You're a youngin' after my own heart. Besides ; You know Sniper and I are only looking out for your best interest. Remember the Boot Stomp Boogie and you're good to go .

CC Gray Panther
    Those are awesome Eagle. Thank you!

I listened to a bunch more from the suggested ones, and gave myself quite a blast from the past.

As you can imagine, These don't exactly get airtime in the Canadian Civy world.

When I was in Elementary school, we used to have a Rememberance day assembly in the gym. Back then it was a 1/2 day affair, They had music, pictures, war clips, and of course Vet's who would recount some experiences and answer questions. That was probably the last time I heard most of these songs. I'm going to have to find some mp3 for the ipod

Thanks again!

T.

My pleasure T. I'm glad you enjoyed them. Did you find the lyrics?

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Quote Originally Posted by eagle326 View Post
    And he ain't gonna jump no more. ROTFL

Izzy I hope the day comes when this old boy can meet you FTF. You're a youngin' after my own heart. Besides ; You know Sniper and I are only looking out for your best interest. Remember the Boot Stomp Boogie and you're good to go .

I can't "Boot Stomp Boogie" if I'm tangled up in my risers. There you go trying to kill me again
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

CC Gray Panther
    Quote Originally Posted by izzyscout21 View Post
    I can't "Boot Stomp Boogie" if I'm tangled up in my risers. There you go trying to kill me again
    Izzy;Izzy; Izzy ; We're not trying to kill you. This is your survival training lesson. Think outside the box Grasshopper.
    You know T and I would only do that which is best for you.

Claims to have NEVER worn pink. Likely story.

If izzy opts out ill gladly fill his bacon eating spider chute!!
    It is, of course, obvious that speed, or height of fall, is not in itself injurious ... but a high rate of change of velocity, such as occurs after a 10 story fall onto concrete, is another matter.