Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I may have a serious problem

The source of all known trouble in the universe

I may have a serious problem

I really need some advice with a serious problem: I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs: if the phone rings and I answer, the caller hangs up; she goes out with the girls alot. I try to stay awake to look out for her when she comes home but I usually fall asleep. Anyway, last night about midnight, I hid in the shed behind the boat with my SIG in hand. When she came home she got out of someone's car buttoning her blouse, then she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on. It was at that moment crouched behind the boat, that I noticed that my front night sight seemed a lot dimmer than my rears. Is that something that I need to fix right away or can I bring it into the gunshop the next time I'm in town.

Claptrap's Problem Solver

I'll admit it....you got me.
    If you think that come SHTF you are gonna jock up in all your kit and be a death-dealing one man army, you're an idiot - izzyscout

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

WHen do you plan on being back in RJ? They shouldn't just die on you altogether. I would just have it addressed at your next convenient opportunity. I had a Beretta that had that same problem for 8 months or so.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Wants to know if that is a nut tool for a fire hydrant nozzle

FFS Red...

Do you have a robot?
    I think that it is important that you get it fixed as soon as possible. You might need it tonight and you would hate to shoot the wrong target.......... It is much better to be a bright front than be a dumb ass.......err bight rear.....

A laugh a minute
    I can help with the first problem, get the sight fixed. Now for the other problem, I have no clue.

The cheating is still a problem or you wouldn't have discovered your sight was off. Hardy-har-har!

Dont worry about shitting yourself
    Well, you could give 'em a try on the homewrecker, and see if they need replacing or not.
    It's a chance to try out the effectiveness of your carry loads also.

"Kill two birds with one stone" so to speak.

Where's the epi?

Well this is going to sound way out of left field so bear with me ok?????? Move her to NC. Wait for her to cheat on you again. Find out who she's cheating with. File for divorce, file a suit against the person she's cheating with because NC has a law about those who break up a marriage and you can take everything that person owns and THEN use that money to go fix your sites.
    1) You won't go to jail for using anyone for target practice
    2) You'll be rid of the cheating wife and find someone worth a shit
    3) You'll teach the SOB to mess with another man's woman
    4) You'll get the satisfaction of fixing your gun and piss off your soon to be ex at the same time
    I apologize for nothing...

GunnerMax
    Trijicon....