Thread: I am a website premium Member

GunnerMax

I am a website premium Member

Guys/Gals,

I became a "buyers club" member from Sportsmansguide.com a couple days ago due to a great savings offer they had. So, on non clearance stuff, I get 10% off stuff. Which means, I would love to pass these savings onto you. If you want something, PM me. I dont want to profit off of this, and I have paypal. Ill order stuff, and you pay me. It is nice to have 10% off stuff. I am NOT advertising for this company. But they have CHEAP surplus uniforms, many misc. stuff, and random stuff. Let me know, and i'll help you get your BOL/BOB/BOV setup right.

Shoot me a PM.

GunnerMax
    oh, and 10% off ammo.

GunnerMax
    extra 5% off Hornady ammo, and free shipping on orders over $125.

extra disclaimer: I have no affiliation with sportsmansguide.com its just 15% off ammo with free shipping is unbeatable.

Bacon Spam

Quote Originally Posted by GunnerMax View Post
    I dont want to profit off of this, and I have paypal. Ill order stuff, and you pay me.
    sounds like a nice option for those of us who are hiding purchases from the wife

GunnerMax
    lol

well yeah, I am just waiting for the extra money to come availiable (after bills) to order some ammo, uniforms, and misc. gear.

Resident Seafood Procurement Officer

damn, when she finds out----------------

For the Love of Cats

great option GM! we have a few clubs like that up here, and they can really pay off. ESPECIALLY when you can get a group together for a major purchase.

a half dozen of us bought a pallet of ammo, and then parted it out. huge savings over individual!!!

if you were N of the border, I'd be all over this like a fat kid on a smartie!!!

GunnerMax
    sniper, yes, the benefits would be large for if I lived north of the border!