Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Butter" Disater

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

"Butter" Disater

I decided to be uber cool and make breakfast this morning. I got up with the kids and allowed my wife the opportunity to sleep in. SLaving away, I finally came up with a palatable offering of bisuits and gravy.

Putting everything on a tray, I walk down the hall to the bedroom, wake my wife and present her with breakfast.

We started talking for a seocnd and I heard a small crash. Kids pulling books off the bookhelf, I think to myself.

Then I hear another, and another.

I ran to the kitchen to see both kids on the floor slayed out......one face down, one on her butt.

They had slipped and fallen multiple time. What the hell is on the floor??? And on the couch.......Jesus, its all over the house!! I think to myself............

Then I see the container.............my first reaction is "Holy shit, I'm droping them off at a church......"

Then I couldnt quit laughing. A WHOLE TUB OF BUTTER.......spread throughout the house.

I think I'll keep em around a little while longer. They are good entertainment.

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Wants you to "look at what he's holding tonight".

Cute

Claims to have NEVER worn pink. Likely story.

Looks like you have some mini chef's there izzy!
    It is, of course, obvious that speed, or height of fall, is not in itself injurious ... but a high rate of change of velocity, such as occurs after a 10 story fall onto concrete, is another matter.

Where's the epi?

And then you promptly went back to the bedroom and said "Honey when they act like this they are YOUR daughters so please hurry up and finish your breakfast and go clean up the mess...I'll be out in the shop when you are done. Love you, mean it!" LOL!
    I apologize for nothing...

The source of all known trouble in the universe

These are very cute girls. You're a lucky bastard.

I'll most likely shit myself

That's some cute girls you got there Izzy. My wife ask if your wife thought breakfast was worth it?

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Quote Originally Posted by RedJohn View Post
    These are very cute girls. You're a lucky bastard.
    Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker View Post
    That's some cute girls you got there Izzy. My wife ask if your wife thought breakfast was worth it?
    Thanks, guys. Those are my $3 million dollar terrors. Gotta love'em though.

BP, yeah, it was worth it.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    Cute kids, so how was breakfast?

Crotch Rocket

That was cute! and better butter than... well, nevermind, that's a bigger mess than I want to discuss!
    Consilio et animis

Essayons!

Damn the propane, save the bacon!

Good thing it wasn't tools. They could've gave Backpacker a run for his money with a nail gun and drill....haha. It's amazing how quick kids can do something when they want and how they drag something out when they don't. I have three girls to attest to that.
    Be ready now, you won't have that chance later.