Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wounded Warrior Top Gun Challenge Augusta, GA / Fort Gordon

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Wounded Warrior Top Gun Challenge Augusta, GA / Fort Gordon

Guys and gals,

I wanted to take a momnet and extend an invitation. This event is near and dear to my heart. This will be the second Top Gun Challenge that I have had the honor of putting together.

Life intruded the past few years, but this year it's gogin to happen again.

Here's a little back story on the last event in 2009:

This year, the event will be held on May 5th.

If anyone is interested in attending, the registration cost will be around $80. Everything goes to benefit the soldiers of Fort Gordon's Warrior Transition Battalion.

As soon as I can, I will have registration forms up and reunning.

This event is sponsored by HAVA (Honored American Veterans Afield) and is hosted by Pinetucky Gun Club in Augusta, Georgia.
    Other sponsors include but not limited to:

Safariland
    Glock
    Springfield Armory
    Mossberg
    Smith and Wesson
    Crimson Trace
    Camelback
    Surefire
    AImpoint
    Leupold
    and many more.

This is a great opportunity to get out and help out a good cause (and score some cool swag).

Izzy
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Pics from 2009 Top Gun Challenge

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

This is coming up quickly. Need to give it the bump.

GunnerMax
    I wish I could be there....