View Poll Results: Which was the most interesting, thought provoking and creative thread ?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • EMP Shakedown

0 0%
  • First Aid Kit: The Things Sometimes Not Thought of

6 35.29%
  • Project Building Designs

0 0%
  • My Faraday Cage Test

4 23.53%
  • Tips on Controlling Japanese Beetles

1 5.88%
  • Can you live in a rediculiously small space?

1 5.88%
  • 2012 Garden Planning

5 29.41%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: January 2012 Thread of the Month Contest Voting

Claptrap's Problem Solver

January 2012 Thread of the Month Contest Voting

Ok folks...now that the month has closed out and all the threads are in, it's time for you to choose the winner of the contest. HERE is the announcement thread.

RJ and I want to thank everybody who spent time trying to think of an interesting thread topic and then posted it. Our forum success depends on great content and you guys came through in spades in January. I know it sounds trite but there were a lot of great threads and narrowing the list down to something manageable was difficult.

You know the drill....the following threads were chosen for consideration in the January TOTM contest. Please spend some time reviewing them and then vote for your favorite. We'll leave voting open for at least a week. Whoever gets the most votes....wins!

So here are the threads for your consideration:

EMP Shakedown - The Expendable

First Aid Kit: The things Sometimes Not Thought Of - Evolver

Project Building Designs - Realist

My Farady Cage Test - The Expendable

Tips on Controlling Japanese Beetles - Msomnipotent

Can you live in a 14.long-x-12.ft wide-x-8.ft tall space as your home in the future - hank2222

2012 Garden Planning - Backpacker
    If you think that come SHTF you are gonna jock up in all your kit and be a death-dealing one man army, you're an idiot - izzyscout

Just a reminder.....have you voted yet?
    If you think that come SHTF you are gonna jock up in all your kit and be a death-dealing one man army, you're an idiot - izzyscout

Thunder Lizard Canning Club Chapter of the Old Farts Society

I voted yesterday
    Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me Liberty or give me death." Patrick Henry, Virginia House of Burgesses, March 23, 1775

Quo Vadis?

Luke 22:36, And he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

emergencyfoodssupplies.com

A laugh a minute
    I voted

Ok folks we have a whopping 10 votes in.

With 400 total members having about 2% response isn't really that hot.

Our members put a lot of time and energy into creating their threads, lets take the time to vote on them!

Resident Seafood Procurement Officer

I voted today.

Where's the epi?

Can I vote twice? I like 2 of them really well.
    I apologize for nothing...

Ok folks....last call. I'll leave this open a few more days and then we'll declare a winner.

Ok folks....looks like we got all the votes we're gonna get.

So with that said it looks like the winner of the January 2012 Thread of the Month contest is...... EVOLVER

And for those of you keeping track at home, that means Evolver won both the Recruiting drive contest and the Thread of the Month Contest!

Well done and thanks for taking the time to contribute to the community like that.

Thanks to all who took the time to create meaningful threads during the contest and congrats to the finalists too.

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Out-freakin-standing!! Congrats again, Evolver!
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.