Page 58 of 59 FirstFirst ... 84856575859 LastLast

Thread: Monday February 6th Random Thought Thread

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Let him know if you need 550 cord, a hank of generic rope, and some duct tape

This was cool.

A laugh a minute
    I am me,
    I am free,
    You can not change me.

If you try, you will see,
    That I am unchangeable,
    Because I am me.

To the person who last Christmas gave my children the toy drums, guitars, keyboard, and harmonicas:

As of today, I'm going to hurt you. Badly.
    If I die before you, your ass is haunted. And im coming back with all the aforementioned battery powered migraine machines.

Let him know if you need 550 cord, a hank of generic rope, and some duct tape

What if we used to all be zombies and there was a human apocalypse?

I never thought I would have to settle an argument between my 4 year olds quite like this.....

Theyre arguing about whether they are going to listen to Twisted Sister or Ozzy before bed.....

I wish all lifes problems would be this easy till i kick them out if the house in 14 more years.....

For the Love of Cats

^ that's awesome! but have you tried them with AC/DC? much better for bed-time, and wake time... and all times in between.

Kudo's for the dude on the tractor. prob saved his farm, his lively hood, and that of countless neighbours. Hope that turned out well!. Being a rural dweller, I can only hope that some of my neighbours would act in kind!

If Mare's eat Oats?
    and Doe's eat oats?
    and little lambs eat ivy?
    why the fuck do they taste so good.
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper-T View Post
    ^ that's awesome! but have you tried them with AC/DC? much better for bed-time, and wake time... and all times in between.
    Yeah, they've been introduced to a lot of classic rock. Its a much better alternative to a lot of other tunes these days. Scarlett absolutely loves Metallica. The staff at Hard Rock get a kick out of a 4 year old singing "Enter Sandman" and knowing the lyrics.

Walking on Sunshine

'cause kid'll eat ivy too, wouldn't you?