Page 14 of 90 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny Side of Life

For the Love of Cats

Quote Originally Posted by Taz Baby View Post
    Some pics of some really bad idea's

Why Men Die First

Technically... the bottom of the ladder is braced in a secure manner, the top of the ladder as well, so aside from the angle being slightly off, seems pretty secure.

Granted, he should have a safety harness/fall arrestor, but that is actually quite reminiscent of how I had the ladder propped up on the stairs when I was doing the cathedral ceiling in my house. Although, the wife did cringe everytime she saw me on it. hmmm. maybe there is something to this...

lol

A laugh a minute
    Click on the link and see the other pics, they will make you laugh and cringe as well.

For the Love of Cats

I don't know if it is funny, or sad... But her dad must be so proud!

was going to be a smart ass but went official instead

Okay, last two...I promise....

A laugh a minute
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper-T View Post
    I don't know if it is funny, or sad... But her dad must be so proud!

And to think that in this world there are people who think that is sexy and pretty. Looks to me they should spend their money on other things.

Thunder Lizard Canning Club Chapter of the Old Farts Society

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me Liberty or give me death." Patrick Henry, Virginia House of Burgesses, March 23, 1775

Quo Vadis?

Luke 22:36, And he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

emergencyfoodssupplies.com

Thunder Lizard Canning Club Chapter of the Old Farts Society

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me Liberty or give me death." Patrick Henry, Virginia House of Burgesses, March 23, 1775

Quo Vadis?

Luke 22:36, And he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

emergencyfoodssupplies.com

Walking on Sunshine

The local bar was so sure that its bartender was the strongest man around that they offered a standing $1000 bet. The bartender would squeeze a lemon until all the juice ran into a glass, and hand the lemon to a patron. Anyone who could squeeze one more drop of juice out would win the money. Many people had tried over time (weight-lifters, longshoremen, etc.) but nobody could do it.

One day this scrawny little man came into the bar, wearing thick glasses and a polyester suit, and said in a tiny squeaky voice " I'd like to try the bet" After the laughter had died down, the bartender said OK, grabbed a lemon,
    and squeezed away. Then he handed the wrinkled remains of the rind to the little man.

But the crowd's laughter turned to total silence as the man clenched his fist around the lemon and six drops fell into the glass. As the crowd cheered, the bartender paid the $1000, and asked the little man "what do you do for a living? Are you a lumberjack, a weight-lifter, or what?"

The man replied "I work for the IRS."