Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Roadside emergency kit

Crotch Rocket

I'm still developing this, but I have the GHB I showcased in my latest field test in there, a spring loaded punch tool for glass breaking and a tire gauge in the center console. My goretex jacket, a wool hat, and gloves, insulated boots, a standard overnight bag with a toiletry kit, a snow shovel, insulated coveralls, tool box, jumper cables, a floor jack, and my NBC gear are all in the back.
    Consilio et animis

Essayons!

Premium Member

I'm taking notes, as mine is lacking in some areas. I always have my GHB with me, which includes my Gerber LMF II knife (the butt end has a glass break), a small shovel, hatchet, MRE (mountain house x 4), 3 bottles of water, gloves, hand warmers, fire starters, Glock 19 with 2 spare mags (I keep a box of ammo in the car as well), emergency bivvy, and my rain gear. In the vehicle is always my jumper cables, my outer shell rain gear (jacket has a fleece liner for 3 season wear), I keep 2 blankets, a bag of tools including screw drivers, wrenches, small hammer, nut driver set. I know I'm missing some things that are in it...but like I said, I've taken notes from here and need to add some things to it.
    The chair is against the wall. The chair is against the wall. John has a long mustache. John has a long mustache.