Thread: Freakin Sweet!

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Freakin Sweet!

Someone want to buy my kidney? I'm Type A+..........

I gotta have it.......

M113A1 ARMORED CARRIER APC USGI Military Vietnam WW2 M113A1 ARMORED CARRIER APC USGI Military Vietnam WW2 | eBay
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

CC Gray Panther
    Quote Originally Posted by izzyscout21 View Post
    Someone want to buy my kidney? I'm Type A+..........

I gotta have it.......

M113A1 ARMORED CARRIER APC USGI Military Vietnam WW2 M113A1 ARMORED CARRIER APC USGI Military Vietnam WW2 | eBay
    Izzy;Izzy;Izzy; That is more Rice Paddy Daddy and me type vehicle. You were way to young then to play. But if I ever have the money to get one I promise to let you play with it first.

Besides I don't want to be threatened with PINK holsters like another member was.

I'll most likely shit myself

Damn Izzy that what my dad's unit was running when he was in The Nam!

Some company here in MO is refurbishing the M113, They take 2 and make one. They are stretching them and uparmoring them, Can't find the site where I found the info. Seems the Army was short of armored personel carriers til they got the Mrap sorted out.
    I know a guy who has a V150 Cadillac-gage armored car, It is the same puke green on the inside as that one, but it was still very cool to sit in the turret and spin around.
    I'd love to drive one of those around sometime.

Does NOT use a snake bit sucker kit on snake bits

You get that one and I'll get this Sidewinder. (wink)

Armored Sidewinder - Pictures - Armored cars

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Quote Originally Posted by eagle326 View Post
    Izzy;Izzy;Izzy; That is more Rice Paddy Daddy and me type vehicle. You were way to young then to play. But if I ever have the money to get one I promise to let you play with it first.

Besides I don't want to be threatened with PINK holsters like another member was.
    No pink holster for you, Eagle.

However, I was trained to drive those. I can rock the 113 like nobody's business. Like I said, until I can get a Stryker, I'd take it. Even if it is old. Definitely better than nothing.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Crotch Rocket

The 113 was still the APC of choice when I was in. I drove the A2's in Missouri, the A3's in Korea. I bet I could figure out the A1 no problem at all...

...just remind me to lift the ramp before I drive off. Dumb ass privates anyway! lol
    Consilio et animis

Essayons!

GunnerMax
    all you need is a deuce and a half. slightly armored, but with various add-ons such as armored extra fuel tank, gun racks, winch, small crane, towing bar in the back to tow stuff, and bulldozer blade on the front. thats all

CC Gray Panther
    Quote Originally Posted by izzyscout21 View Post
    No pink holster for you, Eagle.

However, I was trained to drive those. I can rock the 113 like nobody's business. Like I said, until I can get a Stryker, I'd take it. Even if it is old. Definitely better than nothing.
    Done deal Izzy. I get to ride shotgun though ; Always thought that would be cool.