Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Calves.

Damn the propane, save the bacon!

Calves.

Here are the two calves Kodiak and I picked up to feed for a while. My girls named them Bert and Ernie. We got a pretty good deal on these and just couldn't say no. (of course Kodiak ran out and bought a new grill)
    Be ready now, you won't have that chance later.

A laugh a minute
    Very nice and meaty lookin. Tell him no grillin yet they have ta get more meat on those rump roasts.

I'll most likely shit myself

Nice lookin calves LB. You and Kodiak are gonna be eatin "high on the hog" (well calves) before long.

Give him a home, where the buffalo roam, and they make "wood" for his cookin fires all day
    For some reason i thought i was gonna be lookin at the back of your lower legs. So glad i was wrong =/

Has been known to look at Izzy's trunk. Stares at the junk in Izzy's trunk. Get it...he's checking out Izzy's trunk.

Cant wait to fire up the new grill, and btw im still calling them Lunch and Dinner.
    “The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ~ G.K. Chesterton

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak View Post
    Cant wait to fire up the new grill, and btw im still calling them Lunch and Dinner.
    LOL......if I ever get pigs, I'm calling them Pork and Beans............
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

GunnerMax
    Don't forget to use their manure for fertilizer. But remember, research how potent it is first

Gunner - using it for compost means someone will have to get it out of the barn and put it in a pile for it to be turned and age. Oh wait! That's going to be my job!

Has been known to look at Izzy's trunk. Stares at the junk in Izzy's trunk. Get it...he's checking out Izzy's trunk.

Quote Originally Posted by work in progress View Post
    Gunner - using it for compost means someone will have to get it out of the barn and put it in a pile for it to be turned and age. Oh wait! That's going to be my job!
    At least u know your role :P
    “The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ~ G.K. Chesterton

I need to get myself a soil tester so they guys will stop making me use my bare hands. hehehehehehe