Thread: AWesome birfday already

Give him a home, where the buffalo roam, and they make "wood" for his cookin fires all day

AWesome birfday already

So sunday i got my sig p250 full size as a sort of from me and her birfday gift. Since grandikids will be gone tomorrow for my birfday we did it tonite. Fiancee got me the Midland 36 mile range walkies talkie things. They also have the NOAA weather alert and bunches of features. I had been wanting some basic comms for close range and these are perfect!. She also got me a throat mic for mine. Also got a small solar recharger thingy, this i also wanted.

So all i gotta do is make it thru work tomorrow and i can go out and play this weekend.....cept it snowed today and its supposed to snow some more. Shooting in the snow is kinda poopy... =/

I'll most likely shit myself

Happy gettin born day Dropy

A laugh a minute
    happy bday to ya. Have fun shoot stuff up

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Happy birthday Dropy. The birthday loot sounds pretty cool.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Give him a home, where the buffalo roam, and they make "wood" for his cookin fires all day
    Yeah, good day. But then it cold and blustery, inch of snow on ground now. No place to shoot indoors here... =/ Maybe i can go shoot next weekend.

All my wife got me for my bday was a stripper. atleast he was good lookin.