This admin pouch is a very versatile pouch than can be used in a number of ways. Measuring 7" x 6.5" x 1.5" it's too big to be a "wallet" but it's small enough to be strapped to pouches or other bags or tossed in a car console.

I've got several and they are used in a number of different ways.

I have one that is used as a mini survival kit. It's packed full of all the various supplies you'd expect: an Altoids tin with med supplies, multi-tool, light, heat blanket, batteries, knife, 550 cord, magnesium fire starter, ESBIT stove, compass, notepad, trash-bags, etc. It's connected to my day-pack right now, but in normal use I just toss it in my overnight bag for work.

I have a different one connected to the emergency bag I assembled for my month long stint in the hotel in preparation for moving. It's got a Multitasker AR tool, Gerber multitool, screwdriver, batteries, knife, triangle bandage and other assorted tools in it.

I have a third one doing light duty as my spare pocketknife holder. It's packed full of knives but it really hasn't been pushed all that hard.

The fourth one is sitting around waiting to have something stuffed into it.

If you are looking for a handy little pouch that can be stuffed with all sorts of small items, and be used individually or connected to another pouch, you might consider the Monkey Combat Admin Pouch. $34 direct from Maxpedition.