Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fun thread: What will you do if the Mayans were right?

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Fun thread: What will you do if the Mayans were right?

This is not a serious thread. It's meant to be fun and have a few laughs.

Post up a short blurb about this subject:

What will you do if the Mayans were right about 2012?

Let the hilarity ensue................
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

For the Love of Cats

Have a big-assed bonfire with all the stock and bond certificates I have for:

IBM: International Machines of Maya
    MAC: Mayan Appended Calanders
    USMC: United Society of Maya Calenders
    MF: Maya Financial
    MS: Mayasoft
    MP: Mayapower

If this shit goes down, My portfolio is going to take a serious ass ripping!

lol

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

I'm going to sacrifice a young virgin to the sun god...........It's the Mayan way.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

For the Love of Cats

^
    here's one for ya izzy... enjoy!

Claptrap's Problem Solver

Two words: Boob Job
    If you think that come SHTF you are gonna jock up in all your kit and be a death-dealing one man army, you're an idiot - izzyscout

Do you have a robot?
    Izzy I am disappointed only one?????? I figured maybe a flock or bevy or whatever.....

I am going to open the nice bottle of champagne that I have been saving for a special occasion, and then I am going to tell everyone exactly what I think of them. Stick that in your pantry with your cupcakes, sisters! And another thing....

Where's the epi?

Quote Originally Posted by msomnipotent View Post
    I am going to open the nice bottle of champagne that I have been saving for a special occasion, and then I am going to tell everyone exactly what I think of them. Stick that in your pantry with your cupcakes, sisters! And another thing....
    Hey gal....you got a problem with your sisters here or what?????????????????????? How 'bout I just take the cupcakes??

Wait. if the Mayans were right and the world ends on 12/12/12 how are you going to have any notice to do anything? At 12:00 (I guess that would make it 12,12/12/12) everyone would just die and no time for booby jobs or virgins. But what time zone would midnight hit? Hmmmmm.

I say make a Time Capsule full of this year's American Idol (Steven Tylor rocks) and Project Runway so when the aliens come back to earth they know we like music and we have fashion sense!
    I apologize for nothing...

Damn the propane, save the bacon!

I may look right in my wifes face and say "you know, I was wrong and you were right".....haha.
    Be ready now, you won't have that chance later.

He's old and grumpy, but not fat. He'll be right back...he has to go tell some kids to get off his lawn

Seeing as no mater what the cause of the earths demise would bethere will be a little warning, I will be enjoying taking out targets of oppertunity. So many targets, so little time. Cannt let that ammo go to waste.
    "There are no winners in war, only bigger losers"

If you see me or hear me coming, I'm not doing my job.