Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Guerrilla Garden Contest!

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Quote Originally Posted by ak474u View Post
    Still trying to figure out how to grow a gorilla.

You need to throw some gorilla seeds.

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Does NOT use a snake bit sucker kit on snake bits

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper-T View Post
    Talk about a great thread dying before it's time!
    What say we start this one again. Not worried about the contest thing, lets just play around guerilla style.

Take some pics, show off what you got already.

Personally... I want to guerilla the shit out of my place!!!
    Dang man you did some good digging for this one!!! I'll do my best to contribute but we are "land locked" living in suburbia and all.
    My FIL lives on the a boarder of a sanctuary and I did attempt to grow some wild Seminole squash but the wild rooters sniffed out the seeds and had a snack. GRRRRRRRR
    You don't need to be the strongest
    or the most intelligent to survive
    but by having the right tools and
    the adaptability of change
    is where you will prevail.

I'll most likely shit myself

I'll put up some pics later, but we have some stuff hidden out on our two porches. Been eatin on them some.

A laugh a minute
    http://cannacollective.co.uk/seedsho...tegory&path=35

Silverback gorilla seeds
    $189.45

No say it aint so, this is not what you guys are talking about?
    I am me,
    I am free,
    You can not change me.

If you try, you will see,
    That I am unchangeable,
    Because I am me.

Quote Originally Posted by Taz Baby View Post
    http://cannacollective.co.uk/seedsho...tegory&path=35

Silverback gorilla seeds
    $189.45

No say it aint so, this is not what you guys are talking about?

no Taz.

"Gorilla" and "guerrilla" are two different things.

We're talking Guerrilla garden.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

gorilla:
    Gorillas comprise the eponymous genus Gorilla, the largest extant genus of primates by size. They are ground-dwelling, predominantly herbivorous apes that inhabit the forests of central Africa. The genus is divided into two species and either four or five subspecies.

Guerrilla:
    Guerrilla warfare is a form of irregular warfare in which a small group of combatants including, but not limited to, armed civilians (or "irregulars") use military tactics, such as ambushes, sabotage, raids, petty warfare, the element of surprise, and extraordinary mobility to dominate a larger and less-mobile traditional army, or strike a vulnerable target, and withdraw almost immediately.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guerrilla_gardening
    Guerrilla gardeningis gardening on land that the gardeners do not have legal right touse, often an abandoned site or area not cared for by anyone. It encompasses avery diverse range of people and motivations, from the enthusiastic gardenerwho spills over their legal boundaries to the highly political gardener who seeks to provoke change through direct action.The landthat is guerrilla gardened is usually abandoned or neglected by its legalowner. That land is used by guerrilla gardeners to raise plants, frequentlyfocusing on food crops or plants intended to beautify an area. This practicehas implications for land rights and landreform; it promotes re-consideration of landownership in order to reclaimland from perceived neglect or misuse and assign a new purpose to it.
    Someguerrilla gardeners carry out their actions at night, in relative secrecy, tosow and tend a new vegetable patch or flowergarden in an effort to make thearea of use and/or more attractive. Some garden at more visible hours to beseen by their community. It has grown into a form of activism.
    http://www.guerrillagardening.org/

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

Quote Originally Posted by izzyscout21 View Post
    You need to throw some gorilla seeds.

My momma always said I was casting my pearls before swine, so I'm not allowed to throw seeds either.
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.

A laugh a minute
    Thanks for clearing that up for me . I was putting a funny out there. But honestly I had no idea what it was
    I am me,
    I am free,
    You can not change me.

If you try, you will see,
    That I am unchangeable,
    Because I am me.