Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What's your favorite prepping Comfort food?

A laugh a minute
    I like that stuff is it is home made. But what I don't like about it is the sauce they use to make the stuff that is in the cans. Just like BBQ ribs. I hate places like Sonny's BBQ because they smoke the ribs without putting any sauce on them while they are cooking it. Then their sauce has to much vinegar base in it. I like the sauce cooked on the meat not poured on after words.

Thunder Lizard Canning Club Chapter of the Old Farts Society

Quote Originally Posted by ladyhk13 View Post
    What's chulula sauce??? What have I been missing? I usually get some sort of cracker (like a captains or flavored...not a saltine or chicken in a basket, they don't taste right together) and scoop the beef a roni up on it like a spoon and eat it like that.
    Cholula is a hot sauce imported from Mexico. It's my personal favorite! And their chipotle sauce is the best! My secretary argues that Tapatio is better, but I disagree. It's also hard to go wrong with Louisiana Hot sauce either!
    Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me Liberty or give me death." Patrick Henry, Virginia House of Burgesses, March 23, 1775

Quo Vadis?

Luke 22:36, And he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

emergencyfoodssupplies.com

A laugh a minute
    I prefer Melinda sauces myself. I went to one of the habanero pepper farms in Mexico and eat 1 of every color of the pepper and didn't find one that was to hot for me. I really love hot stuff. If it doesn't make you sweat and your nose run it ain't hot enough.

For the Love of Cats

mwahahaha...

Here ya go Taz...

Mad Dog 357 Pepper Extract (5 million)

Dip a toothpick in, but only far enough to colour the very tip... touch it to your tongue... I guarantee that you`ll say ``never again`` and then try it on your friends! lol

I brought a bottle of this back for a buddy last time I was down, and he is the same as you. he wouldn`t heed my warning and shook a dollop out on his finger and ate it.

he spent 10 minutes gasping for breathe with his head under the tap, drank 1é2 gallon of milk, and then ate a quart of sour cream.

Good luck!

mwahahahha