Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ducks-Redwings meet & greet

Thunder Lizard Canning Club Chapter of the Old Farts Society

Ducks-Redwings meet & greet

Last night I and 2 of my buddies had the opportunity to meet and socialize with Foulball. We all went to the Anaheim Ducks vs the Detroit Redwings hockey game at the Honda Center in Anaheim. Luck was with us and the Ducks blanked the Wings 4-0!!!!!!! We had a great time and as we had 2 DDs, Fb and I were able to enjoy some refreshing beverages. It was great to meet another ant, relatively close by, and spend some time together. A big thanks to FB for joining us at the game. Grumpy
    Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me Liberty or give me death." Patrick Henry, Virginia House of Burgesses, March 23, 1775

Quo Vadis?

Luke 22:36, And he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

emergencyfoodssupplies.com

was going to be a smart ass but went official instead
    Thanks for inviting me to the game Grumpy! I had a great time but my buddy still isn't talking to me after I kept sending him pictures after every Ducks score, I think he's pissed...hahahaha!
    First time I've met a fellow prepper from online and Grumpy is a way cool dude. Now I've just got to get something from before or during the WW2 era to go shooting with when you guys go. Hmm, maybe I can convince my dad to give up his 30-40 Krag.....

Crotch Rocket

4-0 against the Wings!? I'm just about speechless...

But its probably a good thing I wasn't there. You guy's might have left thinking I'm as much of an asshole as my ex says I am!
    Consilio et animis

Essayons!

Hey MIT, you're not as speechless as the pod of wings fans where we were sitting; they were strangely gloomy.
    Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me Liberty or give me death." Patrick Henry, Virginia House of Burgesses, March 23, 1775

Quo Vadis?

Crotch Rocket

Oh, trust me, I left a lot unsaid in that last post
    Consilio et animis

Essayons!

Well it was a surprise that the Ducks actually showed up to play hockey,lol.

Quo Vadis?

Claims to have NEVER worn pink. Likely story.

gah, the ducks won?!!?!?!

and wait, did i hear silenced detroit fans? that's a miracle!
    It is, of course, obvious that speed, or height of fall, is not in itself injurious ... but a high rate of change of velocity, such as occurs after a 10 story fall onto concrete, is another matter.

I'll most likely shit myself

As I always tell my nephew when he gets to talking hockey. How bout them DEA WINGS!

I just love aggravating people. Sorry MIT.

FB, Grumpy glad you guys had such a good time.

Walking on Sunshine

Be nice guys, My Wings just had off night HEE HEE. Sure wish I could do meet and greet with some of you all.

Claptrap's Problem Solver

This is very encouraging to me.

Glad to hear collections of ants are starting to meet up and get to know each other beyond on-line life.
    If you think that come SHTF you are gonna jock up in all your kit and be a death-dealing one man army, you're an idiot - izzyscout