Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Huge F*7%ing Waste!

For the Love of Cats

Huge F*7%ing Waste!

I go out into the garage to get something out of the freezer to make a special 'Welcome Home' dinner last night, open it up, and get hit with a waft of stink, and warm air.

start tracing the cords back, and find the extension cord that USED TO plug it in, is gone. The cord that had a huge tag on it, "FREEZER _ DO NOT UNPLUG" Seems the wife wanted to plug her car in about a month ago, and rather than using the outlet directly in front of her car, she unplugged the freezer, dug the cord out from everything I had strategically on top of it, so it wouldn't come accidentally unplugged, and used it.

Then the next day, she took it.

So at least the top foot was completely thawed. below that was still partially frozen, and I imagine the bottom foot is a soup from all the water/fluids that dripped.

Tonight, I have the great pleasure of going home and throwing away several hundred pounds of food.

At least I can use some of it for bear bait.

Resident Seafood Procurement Officer

Wow - that is a big shame. Sorry to hear it.

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

time for a new wife............
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Do you have change for a canned bacon?

Let it slide for now.
    This will be an excellent comeback for the inevitable future perceived wrongdoing on your part.
    They say that the cockroaches will be the last creature alive on this earth.
    I intend on being the last person alive still stomping cockroaches.

For the Love of Cats

She puts up with a lot with me (if you can imagine) so I'm not ready to trade her in just yet. I just wish I could understand her mindset on something like this, to avoid followups

*sigh*

Has been known to look at Izzy's trunk. Stares at the junk in Izzy's trunk. Get it...he's checking out Izzy's trunk.

Reminds me of a time a few years ago when my wife decided to blow her top and yell at me for absolutely no reason, ill not get into details. I calmly looked at her and said, "your lucky its 2010 and not 1910". She gave me a confused look and said why and i replied, "because i would take my belt off and whip your ass with it". She got the point.

Fyi, i do not condone domestic violence and have never hit my wife. But there are times when the primal urge becomes hard to control.
    “The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ~ G.K. Chesterton

For the Love of Cats

violence towards her was never an option! Ever!

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

They make little plastic loops with a nail preset in them for tying coax cable/wiring down to framing, it'll fit over an extension cord, and it isn't hard to remove them, you may want to get a pack of those, and literally nail the cord down to prevent future use for other purposes.
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.

My husband's "welcome home" would be a stinking garage and freezer to clean, if that happened to me.
    I have had my nephews forget to close the fridge or freezer before and ruin a lot of food. It sucks.

Walking on Sunshine

Man that's horrible, sorry you've lost the food.