Thread: Good water purification tablets for BOB

GunnerMax

Good water purification tablets for BOB

Guys/Gals,

I searched all 8 pages of posts in this section, to no avail on a specific topic: Tablets for water purification... As I plan my BOB from long distance, I am slowly ordering all the items to fill it up. Yes I can go to the walmart in a heartbeat when I get back home, but that is no fun, and doesn't occupy vast amounts of my time.

What kind of water purification tablets are the best? I don't want the $50 a dollar tablets, or the $.02 cents a tablet ones. I would like links/experiences/thoughts about the quality tablets that will last at least 3 years stored away in the BOB.

Lets hear it

Cheers,
    Max

Watch one, Do one, Teach one

I'll most likely shit myself

I use aqua pure and polar pure both. I'll try and find u a link when i get home tonight. That said i still prefer using my purfier over tablet. IMO tablets big advantage is quick and easy to treat then wait for them to work.

GunnerMax
    my main reason for tablets is space and weight.

Thunder Lizard Canning Club Chapter of the Old Farts Society

Gmax, you might want to consider this as well.

ASAP™ Silver Solution 8 oz.
    Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me Liberty or give me death." Patrick Henry, Virginia House of Burgesses, March 23, 1775

Quo Vadis?

Luke 22:36, And he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

emergencyfoodssupplies.com

Potable Aqua was my go-to tab, but now they have a couple different kinds. Look at their site, and pick the one that best suits your needs. I like something that kills biological and viral. Everything else has to be filtered.