Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTea View Post
Hey Gang, I'm back!!
It has been quite a while, I'll post personal update later.
Anyway, I have moved lock, stock and blue poly barrels from New Yorkistan to Alabama a.k.a. God's country.
World events has put a little urgency into my preps. I still have everything as far as preps inventory goes, but my logistics have changed. I went from a 1850 sq ft house with an attic and a basement in NY to a 2000 sq ft ranch style home in AL.
I brought 5 poly 55 gal barrels with me. This summer was a lot hotter here in AL.
I need to get a move on with my water storage. I will be forced to put them in my spacious but crowded garage or outside. I have a 12x12 concrete patio that has a mild slope to it. It would be visible from the street if stacked more than two barrels high.
Due to the shape of the house, there is an area, out of sight, but on the grass. I could probably use those concrete deck footers as a base for a barrel rack
So, Im looking for suggestions for locations.
Are you in southern Alabama? Why did you choose that state? I'm in the north and looking south.

I only have about 5 5-gallon water bottles. Can I ask where you bought your 55 gallon water containers? I was going to buy one on Amazon but wondered if I could get a better price somewhere else.