Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Killed my first snake of the season

Bacon saver

That picture has been around since I was still on active duty so I know It was "06" but he/she sure is a beautiful thing. Killed by an electric fence. Yes, Florida does have it's problems now. When we were kids growing up in florida we used to catch water moccasins, coral snakes, (kill) rattle snakes. Boy were we dumb. But that's what being a kid was all about. I mean, wasn't it? Going out and "playing" that's what you did.

Be safe.............the night is your friend.

A laugh a minute

I'll most likely shit myself

Shiiit

Crotch Rocket

I think, if I lived in FL near the Everglades, my EDC gun would have to be an S&W 500 or a Desert Eagle

Sent from my BlackBerry 9330 using Tapatalk
    Consilio et animis

Essayons!

Does NOT use a snake bit sucker kit on snake bits

Here is another one of our FL snake's

It's a Coral Snake and not the look-a-like King Snake.
    Red touches yellow, dangerous fellow. Red touches black, friend to Jack
    [IMG][/IMG]

Our dog had this one stunned by her barking. It just laid there until I tried to grab it with those extender grab thing's. I was able to get it into the bucket then Justa lopped it head of with a pair of garden loppers. There's just too many kids and pets in the area to release it.

Claims to have NEVER worn pink. Likely story.

this thread is an example of why i want to live alaska... no pythons, coral snakes, etc. I go by this, IF it has no legs and slithers, kill it. if it has 8 legs, kill it with fire, if it has 6 legs and wings, you are authorized to use chemical warfare. all other 2,4,6, milli, centi, leg creatures are dealt with at MY discretion, often associated with my attitude at the current moment.
    It is, of course, obvious that speed, or height of fall, is not in itself injurious ... but a high rate of change of velocity, such as occurs after a 10 story fall onto concrete, is another matter.

Bacon saver

Quote Originally Posted by Evolver View Post
    Here is another one of our FL snake's

It's a Coral Snake and not the look-a-like King Snake.
    Red touches yellow, dangerous fellow. Red touches black, friend to Jack
    [IMG][/IMG]

Our dog had this one stunned by her barking. It just laid there until I tried to grab it with those extender grab thing's. I was able to get it into the bucket then Justa lopped it head of with a pair of garden loppers. There's just too many kids and pets in the area to release it.
    Well my wife's rolling on the floor, trying to picture this whole thing "Justa" the snake killer, we see who's the warrior now. She's still laughing. You two are cruel, just pick the dang thing up just behind the head. They have small teeth, no fangs and they have to get to the soft tissue. She's still laughing. "Go Justa!" Sorry dude, but I would have just relocated him. When I was a kid I used to kill'em. I did it because I was bitten by two water moccasins, bad ju ju. Killed every snake that was poisonous, then skin'em and tack'em to a board as trophy's. what a joy to be a kid living in Florida back in the 60's and 70's huh? "Girl Power" she's saying now. Man I don't know if you're going to live this one down. She's thinking she (Justa) just pushed you aside and killed it. Oh, she just said "at least you got the rhyme right" man I gotta stop. Before you kick my ass. OK get off line before you become a sniper and take my ass out!

Be safe............the night is your friend.

A laugh a minute
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownwater Riverrat 13 View Post
    Well my wife's rolling on the floor, trying to picture this whole thing "Justa" the snake killer, we see who's the warrior now. She's still laughing. You two are cruel, just pick the dang thing up just behind the head. They have small teeth, no fangs and they have to get to the soft tissue. She's still laughing. "Go Justa!" Sorry dude, but I would have just relocated him. When I was a kid I used to kill'em. I did it because I was bitten by two water moccasins, bad ju ju. Killed every snake that was poisonous, then skin'em and tack'em to a board as trophy's. what a joy to be a kid living in Florida back in the 60's and 70's huh? "Girl Power" she's saying now. Man I don't know if you're going to live this one down. She's thinking she (Justa) just pushed you aside and killed it. Oh, she just said "at least you got the rhyme right" man I gotta stop. Before you kick my ass. OK get off line before you become a sniper and take my ass out!

Be safe............the night is your friend.
    When I first read this, I too started laughing, from seeing the image of "Justa" with the gun, pushing "Evolver" out of the way to get a clear shot. "Evolver" running away as the gun goes off. "Justa" turning and asking him, "Why are you running?" But me being the woman that I am was not going to let it be known , as to make fun of Elvolver, but since you (BWRR) brought it up.........I had to........ Evolver I hope you understand, BWRR started it. I too would of killed it instead of turning it loose, only because I would not want to run across it again and again and again.

Claims to have NEVER worn pink. Likely story.

I'm going to start charging yall for damage to my computer equipment!!!!!!! LOL, you guys crack me up...
    It is, of course, obvious that speed, or height of fall, is not in itself injurious ... but a high rate of change of velocity, such as occurs after a 10 story fall onto concrete, is another matter.

A laugh a minute
    Quote Originally Posted by vertstang86 View Post
    I'm going to start charging yall for damage to my computer equipment!!!!!!! LOL, you guys crack me up...
    you need me to send you some screen cleaner to clean the spew off your screen?