Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Killed my first snake of the season

Does NOT use a snake bit sucker kit on snake bits

LOL Too funny!!! Yeah she was pushing me aside after I took the picture with lopper's in hand and that look in her eye!

Quote Originally Posted by Brownwater Riverrat 13 View Post
    Well my wife's rolling on the floor, trying to picture this whole thing "Justa" the snake killer, we see who's the warrior now. She's still laughing. You two are cruel, just pick the dang thing up just behind the head. They have small teeth, no fangs and they have to get to the soft tissue. She's still laughing. "Go Justa!" Sorry dude, but I would have just relocated him. When I was a kid I used to kill'em. I did it because I was bitten by two water moccasins, bad ju ju. Killed every snake that was poisonous, then skin'em and tack'em to a board as trophy's. what a joy to be a kid living in Florida back in the 60's and 70's huh? "Girl Power" she's saying now. Man I don't know if you're going to live this one down. She's thinking she (Justa) just pushed you aside and killed it. Oh, she just said "at least you got the rhyme right" man I gotta stop. Before you kick my ass. OK get off line before you become a sniper and take my ass out!

Be safe............the night is your friend.
    Yup, I do have a good team mate but the thing I worry about is... If we ever get a uninvited guest in our house she might take him out before I get a chance to play. The girl is swift and dead on and it's comforting to know that she can take care of herself when need be.

Claims to have NEVER worn pink. Likely story.

Quote Originally Posted by Taz Baby View Post
    you need me to send you some screen cleaner to clean the spew off your screen?
    That would be much obliged! I take it you learned after joining the board eh? LOL!!
    It is, of course, obvious that speed, or height of fall, is not in itself injurious ... but a high rate of change of velocity, such as occurs after a 10 story fall onto concrete, is another matter.

A laugh a minute
    Quote Originally Posted by vertstang86 View Post
    That would be much obliged! I take it you learned after joining the board eh? LOL!!
    quick on my feet and a very fast learner indeed
    Last edited by Taz Baby; 04-16-2012 at 12:54 PM.

Claims to have NEVER worn pink. Likely story.

Addendum to my last post, if it has 8 legs and you wish to not urn your house down, you may use an alternatively deadly weapon, such as a lawn mower blade conveniently stashed in the laundry room.
    It is, of course, obvious that speed, or height of fall, is not in itself injurious ... but a high rate of change of velocity, such as occurs after a 10 story fall onto concrete, is another matter.

Where's the epi?

Ok, I have to set the record straight....I wasn't just laughing. I fell off the couch laughng so hard, fell over on my back like a dying cockaroach laughing, tried to stop as to not to make fun of Evolver - really did - and then just couldn't stop and started all over again to the point I couldn't breathe and had to use my inhaler. In my head I'm seeing this sneaky snake come slithering up...Evolver the He Man to the rescue with his "tongs" but alas, the snake will have nothing to do with it...it fights back - curls up in the bucket and bares it's ugly fangs in utter compempt saying "you cannot hurt me!!! I'm a lean mean poisonous snake and you are a mere mortal." They go back and forth - tongs to the right, snake to the left...ahah! Snake 3, human 0.
    Then along comes Mighty Justa! TA DA!!!! Stomping across the yard with her loppers in hand, swinging back and forth. "Let me at that thing, " get out of the way." As she stares long and hard into the black beady eyes of the dangerous reptile who could easily kill her with one quick strike, our courageous Justa plans her attack as she sways back and forth to hypnotize the beasty beast and just as Evolver thinks nothing is going to happen....BAM!!!!!! Justa snatches the head off of that snake with quick precision only a woman could have. The thing never saw it coming and neither did Evolver. She was like a streak of lightening! Evolvers eyes almost bugged out of his head at his wife's technique and skill! He had no idea and about crapped his pants because she saved his butt! Girl Power!!!!!! Justa The Snake Killer and All Time Warrior! Good job! Sorry Evolver, I didn't mean to laugh at you but my imagination just went nuts seeing the event in my head!!!!!!!
    I apologize for nothing...

A laugh a minute
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyhk13 View Post
    Ok, I have to set the record straight....I wasn't just laughing. I fell off the couch laughng so hard, fell over on my back like a dying cockaroach laughing, tried to stop as to not to make fun of Evolver - really did - and then just couldn't stop and started all over again to the point I couldn't breathe and had to use my inhaler. In my head I'm seeing this sneaky snake come slithering up...Evolver the He Man to the rescue with his "tongs" but alas, the snake will have nothing to do with it...it fights back - curls up in the bucket and bares it's ugly fangs in utter compempt saying "you cannot hurt me!!! I'm a lean mean poisonous snake and you are a mere mortal." They go back and forth - tongs to the right, snake to the left...ahah! Snake 3, human 0.
    Then along comes Mighty Justa! TA DA!!!! Stomping across the yard with her loppers in hand, swinging back and forth. "Let me at that thing, " get out of the way." As she stares long and hard into the black beady eyes of the dangerous reptile who could easily kill her with one quick strike, our courageous Justa plans her attack as she sways back and forth to hypnotize the beasty beast and just as Evolver thinks nothing is going to happen....BAM!!!!!! Justa snatches the head off of that snake with quick precision only a woman could have. The thing never saw it coming and neither did Evolver. She was like a streak of lightening! Evolvers eyes almost bugged out of his head at his wife's technique and skill! He had no idea and about crapped his pants because she saved his butt! Girl Power!!!!!! Justa The Snake Killer and All Time Warrior! Good job! Sorry Evolver, I didn't mean to laugh at you but my imagination just went nuts seeing the event in my head!!!!!!!
    Evolver, if you have pictures of this Lady can write a "JUSTA The Snake Killing Warrior" BOOK.
    some of the proceeds can pay for your therapy. I think we are having way to much fun with this one.............. Thanks for the laughing fits. Evolver, you are so lucky to have Justa. Not only can she save you from deadly creatures, but she can cook them too.

Bacon saver

As John Wayne said "Never apologize, it's a sign of weakness" ok man (EVOLVER) you're just going to be faster and I wouldn't have started it. I have this thing about seizing a "target of opportunity" call it training. There was this little red dot and I squeezed the trigger. Try not to let me do it again OK? Sometimes I just can't resist, I also trained LadyHK13.....................good thing or bad thing?

Be safe.............the night is your friend.

You two crack me up! This is some funny shit here and laughter is good for the soul but just beware pay backs are a bitch.

Evolver is pulling off the dust caps.

Where's the epi?

Quote Originally Posted by Evolver View Post
    You two crack me up! This is some funny shit here and laughter is good for the soul but just beware pay backs are a bitch.

Evolver is pulling off the dust caps.
    I really needed the laugh. I just couldn't help sharing it! Evolver, thank you so much for the imagination kick start. Totally priceless. I think Justa has earned a new name "JUSTA The Snake Killing Warrior Princess" She totally rocks!
    I apologize for nothing...